Watipah
Knight
Knight

Wall Bots and Event Cheating

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:01 am

Hey guys, just lost another event to WallBot siegers (still 3rd with 140k wall dmg but hey just had to spent 750 energy pots and about 20h playtime).
Imgur album.

They simply did another 75k Walldmg within the last 6h (60k within last 3h but I got no screens of that) of the event (While I had to farm about 8h for 50k).
The issues are Bots in the capital of an opponent faction which have 0 walldeff and get revenge attacked with full siege lineups.
This happens EVERY SINGLE sige and honor event on our merged Server. I went for the crit weapon and got it anyways but the effort it took is ridicilous and this botting really destroys those two events.

PLEASE either ban smurf bots, AND/OR simply ignore any sort of revenge attacks vs opponents at capitals during honor and siege events!!!

I got a ton more screens of the bots on my smartphone but didn't bother to link them yet. I'll show if requested though.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Wall Bots and Event Cheating

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:19 am

Watipah wrote:
simply ignore any sort of revenge attacks vs opponents at capitals during honor and siege events!!!

Makes sense...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Wall Bots and Event Cheating

Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:14 am

Yea I think Making it so Guard towers and Players in the Capital not counting towards the Event would be a good idea, this means if you are in the capital you also do not gain points when you attack players in cities. Just to be fair.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293