Sargon
Baron
Baron

Major bug in Arena

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:12 pm

My house has countless replays showing players winning arena matches and getting a loss on the score screen AND in the final ranking results. I just watched one where the player completely wiped the opponent and was given a time out? This needs to be fixed.. you're already trying to milk us dry with the limited entries into the arena... at least make the wins actually count!?!

sippingcider
Knight
Knight

Re: Major bug in Arena

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Sargon wrote:
My house has countless replays showing players winning arena matches and getting a loss on the score screen AND in the final ranking results. I just watched one where the player completely wiped the opponent and was given a time out? This needs to be fixed.. you're already trying to milk us dry with the limited entries into the arena... at least make the wins actually count!?!

This has happened to me on both ends, and it seems to be an issue with the timeout calculator. I won a match I very clearly lost because of a timeout when if you watch the match all my units where destroyed. In another match, I got a loss even though I had 3 spiders still alive at the end of the match and I was the defender, so it should have been a timeout victory. The whole timeout feature seems broken.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Major bug in Arena

Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:21 am

This pvp issue is old and nobody care guys. All this studio care for is milking new realms. Old ones are getting limitted bandwich/etc so get used to those "time outs".