shaunus
Squire
Squire

Re: New Gazul auto-resurrect is game breaking

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:11 am

Honestly, this was not a change that was needed, but at the very least, the success rate should be nerfed. A dwarf's ammunition shouldn't be all gone before the front line even gets dented.

This isn't really relevant IMO because the same thing happens with scorpions.

That guy went to the effort of having XV skeles for the pvp arena? good on him he's far more patient than I am.

Scorp spiders loses the hardest to cavalry + healers.

I versed this and they timed out.
Attacking into it a well placed jacquez does most of the work, defending against it the comp just lacks the firepower to break scorp/spider.

Monks (morale break)

No they don't need buffs. They are easily one of the most broken units in the game, on par with swords as far as loans go on my server.
Any buffs to them and you're gonna see that 1% of the population that plays lich drop drastically, because monks are seriously stupid against lich.

Even with the lich getting sword loans you still see duels time out because of that obnoxiously broken unit, I gave a 50 gazul with +1 morale aura and monks often time me out just by virtue of their ridiculous poison immunity which stacks up with the very strong damage reduction effects monks have (morale shield, 50% from the leap, sweep against large, base upgrades and on top of that their ale heals them and gives on demand morale shield).

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:28 am

shaunus wrote:
Honestly, this was not a change that was needed, but at the very least, the success rate should be nerfed. A dwarf's ammunition shouldn't be all gone before the front line even gets dented.

This isn't really relevant IMO because the same thing happens with scorpions.

That guy went to the effort of having XV skeles for the pvp arena? good on him he's far more patient than I am.

Scorp spiders loses the hardest to cavalry + healers.

I versed this and they timed out.
Attacking into it a well placed jacquez does most of the work, defending against it the comp just lacks the firepower to break scorp/spider.

Monks (morale break)

No they don't need buffs. They are easily one of the most broken units in the game, on par with swords as far as loans go on my server.
Any buffs to them and you're gonna see that 1% of the population that plays lich drop drastically, because monks are seriously stupid against lich.

Even with the lich getting sword loans you still see duels time out because of that obnoxiously broken unit, I gave a 50 gazul with +1 morale aura and monks often time me out just by virtue of their ridiculous poison immunity which stacks up with the very strong damage reduction effects monks have (morale shield, 50% from the leap, sweep against large, base upgrades and on top of that their ale heals them and gives on demand morale shield).

nah , i have no clue where that 1% lich population come from , because in my server ( 1 old month ) every single player is fking lich , with all 3 troop undead run around sweep through left and right ,have infinity resources because stupid acolytes buff now plunder harder than gold rocketeer , duel hardly lose , even lose it doesn’t matter , gazul mummy and infinity resources steal from guard tower and noob castle is enough for them to train 1000000000000000000000 skeleton and probably laugh at your thinking that you just hurt their economy , even a free lich player richer than a dwarf cash player
Monk if have turtle max lv 12 resreach with reduce morale collapse rate maybe , but currently monk meet mr.bone wild ride and instant morale collapse all , even if you active crossbow fast enough , AoE heal of vegas etc etc you still gonna see your Gold Monk run away for no fking reason ( and even faster if same lane with jacques , the man himself )
Tl;dr : lich is a new dwarf , those chinese not stupid anyway , they will alway go for what profit the most , currently no dwarf full of chinese lich in new server should be a clear case of what totally OP and what not

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:55 am

The guy 2 post above suggest 70% resurrect , pls , like wtf , really ? it 25% and enough to make all dwarf sniper and rocketeer and tank gold run out of ammo and you suggest 70% ? Maybe need 10 grimms afk in wall defend to have enough ammo for that

shaunus
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:14 am

nah , i have no clue where that 1% lich population come from

Kripp got that straight from the developers.

with all 3 troop undead run around sweep through left and right

Maybe that works at low level. At high level no skeleton comp is viable for pvp: We have tried, it doesn't work. They die nearly instantly to rockets and get massacred by humans and liches alike.

Monk if have turtle max lv 12 resreach with reduce morale collapse rate maybe , but currently monk meet mr.bone wild ride and instant morale collapse al

Even without the t12 turtle upgrade monks are broken.
How is it acceptable for a gold spider to do just over 1M damage over a full pvp fight? This is only possible because of monks and that's really stupid.

When you compare damage in lich vs dwarf, dwarf is up there at 6-9M damage per rocket pack, lich is usually around 0.8-2M per spider pack.
Do you have a denji? Is he appropriate level? Do the monks have appropriate upgrades and are loaned? If so unless you're against 30/30/30/30 from pvp stats you shouldn't be losing the duel anytime soon.

but currently monk meet mr.bone wild ride and instant morale collapse all

Try using monk ale, it raises the morale and invalidates melee skeletons. Actually degenerate from when I tested it out in pvp, a pack of skeles that were alive a good 30 seconds failed to morale break a single monk pack rendering them completely redundant.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:15 am

shaunus wrote:
nah , i have no clue where that 1% lich population come from

Kripp got that straight from the developers.

with all 3 troop undead run around sweep through left and right

Maybe that works at low level. At high level no skeleton comp is viable for pvp: We have tried, it doesn't work. They die nearly instantly to rockets and get massacred by humans and liches alike.

Monk if have turtle max lv 12 resreach with reduce morale collapse rate maybe , but currently monk meet mr.bone wild ride and instant morale collapse al

Even without the t12 turtle upgrade monks are broken.
How is it acceptable for a gold spider to do just over 1M damage over a full pvp fight? This is only possible because of monks and that's really stupid.

When you compare damage in lich vs dwarf, dwarf is up there at 6-9M damage per rocket pack, lich is usually around 0.8-2M per spider pack.
Do you have a denji? Is he appropriate level? Do the monks have appropriate upgrades and are loaned? If so unless you're against 30/30/30/30 from pvp stats you shouldn't be losing the duel anytime soon.

but currently monk meet mr.bone wild ride and instant morale collapse all

Try using monk ale, it raises the morale and invalidates melee skeletons. Actually degenerate from when I tested it out in pvp, a pack of skeles that were alive a good 30 seconds failed to morale break a single monk pack rendering them completely redundant.

Is that Kripp get from After the patch buff undead ? I know about the past , but i talk about current , new server on top of that , and lich run around my server like some kind of zerg swamp straght outta china , lich are the new chinese , lol
Yes my old account have denji , 7/9 passive monk , even 6/9 the spring ale , yep , gold monk rank X enough to test , you can even see it as sliver monk rank XI , attack castle lich Guard Tower , place monk gold on the side not have crossbow ( i expect gold scorpion ) , start siege attack , rank IX skeleton sliver , i think ez , open vegas 5/5 AoE heal and focus on ale 2 crossbow , then suddenly i see something flashing , IT GOLD MONK SQUAD NEARLY MORALE COLLAPSE , i open Ale of gold monk , ez , i think , THEN THE FKING GOLD MONK SQUAD MORALE COLLAPSE WHILE HE STILL HAVE ALE ICON ABOVE HEAD ARRRRRRRRRRRRDFHSSDHDTGAEHDGHSDBDFBXFGDGHDFHSFHTDGSHFGGDFBDDGDGHHSRMETJSFHTDJDGHDGDGH
So after that i swear i will only using samurai gold for frontline ( actually i abandon that server now since chinese win )

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:28 am

Eventually you should stop bring old server info to apply on new kind of thing appear , when dragon first appear , in old server everyone bring it in duel and loss and loss ( since their dragon too low level and low skill lv compare to their current level ) and everyone think low about it , new server ? Completely different
scout ? Dragon
Siege attack clear troop on ground fast ? Dragon
Tank frontline in duel ( even if enemy frontline are spear , mech , monk , jacques sniper and sh*t behind ) ? Dragon
Win in duel by timed out because you have something unkillable ? Dragon
Best frontline ? ROAR !!!!!!!!!
When i play new server i also completely stunned by the fact everything now is around dragon , while on old server it like some extra sh*t that bring in you feel like waste space for other troop , this undead is just the same , maybe it not apply in old server anyway because not much people put skill point at gazul , even lich player themself , or they already used to their play style , new server is different , you have time and space to Choose to put massive skill point at gazul to make undead strats , you know what i mean already