Onibaku
Knight
Knight

PvP Balancing

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:47 pm

I'll keep it short. I feel that the 30% boost from attributes either needs to be removed or nerfed. I'm sure in some way, Lilith feels this too as the new Arena that is coming out for cross server battles ignores attribute bonuses. Why would they take them out of PvP there but leave them in normally? In our server, people have over 1300 in a stat. This doesn't give anyone at all a fair shake unless they are also that high, which is very very rare to happen. Essentially, that means that the top 1% can roll over the other 99%, which makes it very very unbalanced. We saw in this new Succession war that it really only mattered that about 3 people were involved on one side to win the entire thing. They just go in and wipe everyone out themselves, and then everyone else comes in.

I think PvP was MUCH more fun before the 30% because then it really involved strategy and troop ability. Now, as long as you have higher stats, you don't need any skill.

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Re: PvP Balancing

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:44 am

It was implemented as whale divine shield.
Also Runes for Linary, this always happen when "normal" players have caught up and can mess with spenders.
I am on your side, but it wont happen :(

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:43 am

How can you remove or nerf something, that thousands of customers (players) spent hundreds or even thousands of $$$ on domination in stats?
It may sound a bit salty, but better think before saying.
F2P have nothing to do in such games.
You either pay a lot and get a top position, or become food for others. It is your official Farmville.
Get used to it.

P.S. You guys got too easy gaming right now, Lilith has changed a lot for you to get everything for free, while we had to buy everything and get everything in a hard way. Simple example - free heroes, if you collect enough coins, you can get a hero for free (while many people bought it for $100, for example).
Or faster research, that is buffed by events/emperor castle/dragons/temple.
And many other things. But you still complain ;d
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Onibaku
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:42 am

I'm a big spender also. I'm Tier 14, so not quite "Legendary" and I have the highest Temple stats on my server. However, my heroes are not maxed on experience like the top guys because I missed the xp farming train when the events gave xp. That's my bad. The issue is that there is a big imbalance when the top, very few, can win what is supposed to be a group event by themselves. It's not about making them stronger, it's about making it more fair to even the people that pay well for this game.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:15 am

People have been posting about this asinine mechanic since the day it came out and lilith just refuses to remove it. Luckily they didnt put it into the arena, but they left runes and dragons to make the arena nothing but another p2w steaming pile of shit. My biggest issue with the stats, also being on your server under a different name, is that you only need 60 more to get a 30% buff. 60 stats is literally nothing when both players have over 1000 stat. Like cool, you have 1160 command and i have 1100 so i automatically lose to your 30% attack speed buff lol. Its just trash design. It should either be removed entirely or made to a percent difference between the players. For example, if you double their command, you get the 30%.

Watipah
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:58 pm

All they have to change is the scaling. Get the +30% buff with 300 more stats or even more at higher levels.

Onibaku
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:31 am

Agreed. The scaling would be a good improvement at least. I agree with Sargon's post.

Destination

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:26 am

Has been suggested quite a few times already, i can put it on the list again but i dont think it is likely that they change it.

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:40 am

I think the bigest problem is scaling. Diference of 60 (might, command etc.) is enought to get 30% boost for your troops. And late game that is the only thing thats mather. End game setup is all heroes and rest of army, what sux. There should be armies battle + heroes not oposite.
My idea is simle. Change stats diference to % diference not number.
So i got 10% more command than enemy i got 10% aspd
I got 54% more stamina than enemy i got 30% bonus [30% will be max like now]
I saw on some YT movie fight of two whales One got 1557 command , 2nd 1615 = diference 58 command and give 2nd one 29% boost.what is insane. With my idea the 2nd player should get 3,5% aspd boos what would be more fair.

Watipah
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:14 am

Also higher lv temples giving increased % buffs is stupid.
Temples should always give +1% for each rune upgrade, no matter how high lv that rune is.
The advantages are big enough. Current implementation of temples makes all kind of PvP obsolete.