darthamul
Squire
Squire

dragon boss challenges in chat.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:02 am

i like the coming updates. finally quick change item feature is a thing :D. yeah!
still i have a thought:
everyone has dragon maps nowadays. everyone want to share their challenges. but the members of the house have no way to know what kind of dragon is that. so is it a good idea to show it on the "challenge announcement". i saw some legendary dragon flied away because the player only shared it one time. maybe we should add a logo (feral, elder, legendary) on it. or maybe give it a different color. i don't know what you think?
ok about that topic. why after visit the challenge we are kicked out of chat interface. so if we don't like that dragon we have to get back in house chat and scroll up. what if the dragon we want is 5 6 hours ago. how many time we have to scroll up. and you know, we don't speak chinese so every name looks the same to us @@. it is so hard to find what we want.
i thought this is not so hard to implement so hopefully it would be the thing soon.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: dragon boss challenges in chat.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 pm

You just gave them idea for next vip tier feature :D

Cangan
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 pm

I think active raids should be an icon or tab that players can click so they don't have to scroll back. Like we get the icon after we have hit a dragon but for the house/kingdom. There should also be a limit to how many raids a kingdom can have open.

Just my opinion.

Cangan
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Also darthamul, if you look at the background colour of the map it will tell you which type of dragon it is. Like equipment blue to pink getting progressively bigger.

darthamul
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:48 am

no! not in chat. you have to click in to see. in chat it's all purple. i think to separate with share replay which is blue and share revenge which is red ... i think