sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Game reduce my reward when fight boss

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:03 am

I have notice that sometime when i fight dragon , i get +9 box ( 3 hp bar of boss ) show on top right in the end, or +6 box ( 2 hp bar of boss ) , then when reward box open , it opposite , +9 become +6 , +6 box become +9 box
If +6 box become +9 box reward ofc i’m happy , but +9 become +6 ofc i’m not happy

This bug likely happen when you fight dragon at the same time with other

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Re: Game reduce my reward when fight boss

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:57 am

Check your replay and you will find that the fight didn't go like it was displayed on your client.
It seems that dragon fights are like pvp fights and are very often desynced.

I've had fights award me less (and more!) than what the fight showed and went back to check the replay .... fight had nothing to do with what the client showed after the first dragon take-off. :(

EDIT: the desync issue is in almost every fight and should get it's own thread but noone reads these forums anyway... if someone could whine in the VIP chat plz?

Destination

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:38 pm

I reported the desync issue (back then still for pvp and siege) a couple of times, tbh i am not sure if they really know what does cause it themselves.
I will try to talk about it with them again.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Desync is bound to happen in all online games but this particular game never resyncs... it's terrrible.
You get by in a battle with say X character alive and using all his abilities (and skills go on cooldown) and in the replay he might be already dead in the first 5 seconds.

It's not rocket science what causes it... it's split second inconsistencies like a character dieing before you heal him (server side) but is alive and healed (client side), target switching due to pathing issues showing your X unit attacking Y unit, wheras on the server side it's attacking unit Z and so on...

Since the client never seems to even try to resync, it's a mess.... that's what they need to do, even if it causes the "rewind,correct and accelerate" effect on your client, consistent with a client/server resync. Everyone would prefer that over a fight that goes nothing like what's shown onscreen....

I have to say though, since they implemented the initial "pause" on PvP battles, I haven't noticed it lately -on pvp (though I have noticed dual skill casts, something quite different).

Destination

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 pm

I mean i could also explain it as far as you did right now.

What im saying is that i think they either dont know how and or can not fix it / simply do not care.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:41 am

Do you think it's worth my time to record a fight, then record the replay and post it on youtube so you can link it to them?

Last night I had a dragon raid were the fight was desynced from like the 5th second, after triggering fire-off... I think that plays a major part too, especialy if you have lots of blasters fielded.

Destination

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:55 am

i already did something like that with a pvp fight

Cramit
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 am

i already did record it, gave them both result replays. i gave it to henry before our server was even merged lol