Onibaku
Knight
Knight

Dragon Horn refresh rate

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:55 am

Dragon horns every 5 hours is too low. With hundreds of people getting maps, and then of those, people get Elders or Legendaries, there's just not enough people to go through all of the dragons for everyone. Right now on my server, we have 3 people waiting in line to release their Legendary dragons. This process will take at least 3 days to finish all 3 of those. During that time, how many more Legendary will we possibly get? How many more Elders? How many more Ferals? The point is, we will never be anywhere near close to completing them for people.

This will effectively make the Feral dragons be wasted and only Elders and Legendary be attempted. But even if we didn't do any Ferals, we may still not have enough time to go through all of the Elders and Legendary for people in our guild.

I feel that it's fine that they need so much participation to complete. However, when I can only do 5 attacks in 25 hours, that means I can't really help my house or nation very much.

In the end, I feel that the refresh rate should be cut to around 3 hours per horn.

Thoughts?

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Re: Dragon Horn refresh rate

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Well , at least in my server 2 month old , my kingdom have 10 dragon inside item , still waiting to be slayed , so yup , need to be 1h 1 horn

Should be allow to post on world chat

And one of them open elder dragon , i wanna die , when will it be my turn to open dragon lol

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:32 pm

We from server 94 and all around merged, have the same issue.
Would be good to have the waiting time reduced.
Current rate allows us to deal with only legendary dragons, but we have to skip Elders and especially, lower dragons, they are wasted for nothing. Meanwhile the drop is random, and we waste our scrolls on them...
Let's just take a usual Dragon with 700.000 HP.
Approximately 14 attacks, if you deal 50.000 damage.
The current refresh rate will allow you do this dragon by your own for 70 hours.
But you have to deal with him for 24 hours.
Maths is a little too wrong...
94 Culwood
Void - 115 all perfect, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

darthamul
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:48 am

my server is also overwhelming with the number of feral dragons .everyone want their dragon gets killed first so they spam house chat. nothing but dragon request now. people starts choosing elder and legendary to fight but can stop the spamming. yes 5 horn is to few. there is not only one way to solve this problem. i think of a few.
+yes decrease time to refill horn
+give item to add horns like energy potion mana potion.
+give a option to abandon the dragon if you don't want to fight it so you can use another map instead of wait for 24 hours and keep spamming the house chat every 30 minutes. i have 4 map but it take more than 10 people to kill a dragon and no one has any horn left. that's not fair for them.
+even decrease the health bar of feral dragon so people will take less time to kill.
+low the chance to find a maps pieces. or sell map pieces for dragon glass or soulfire they gonna love that.
the new feature is quite nice. get people to help you fight a boss. it's very nice. but it need some configuration to be better.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:54 am

liltith expect each kingdom have 1000 player but actually not even 200 lul , we have to create a group chat with all 3 kingdom player but barely can kill eler dragon 300m hp , after kill elder dragon can't help normal member kill their 40m HP dragon , i don't see legendary yet but sound impossible seriously

darthamul
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:39 pm

i thought there is only one type of map (blue). then someone show me a purple map. god that make thing so simple. just don't open blue map :D. damn the instruction should mention that... or i missed it :D

Destination

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 pm

I will suggest, in fact i already did, that they give us more dragon horns.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:26 pm

Destination wrote:
I will suggest, in fact i already did, that they give us more dragon horns.

I suspect that when you ask them to "give us" more dragon horns it translates as "sell us" more dragon horns. :D

Destination

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Exact wording obviously was different :)

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:18 pm

With map pieces only dropping from yellow chests the rate of new dragon maps seems to have gone down. Not sure it will stop the surplus of dragons yet, but it definitely seems to be helping somewhat sofar.