sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Pls don’t have random resreach level of guard tower

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:52 pm

I just place out a human guard tower lv 24 , with 14 bronze troop , and in resreach is 0-0-0-2-0-0 , R YOU GUYS FKING KIDDING ME ?
This is the same problem everytime i place some guard tower , it either go with full bronze troop 100/135 or go resreach have some troop “ Very “ unexpected lower level than other troop , but this , THIS guard tower is go beyond all humankind can possible imagination , wtf ? Let’s say a guard tower is like a player , who the hell reach castle lv 24 with only 2 resreach , who is this lazy fat ass ? Or is this some rich kid throw all money in to buy speed up building and realize this game is fking dumb so he left and before he left he queue 2 resreach , speed up for last time and left the game , also throw 14 bronze troop in wall to show he used to play this game or something

Destination

Re: Pls don’t have random resreach level of guard tower

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Probably some kind of alt. If they are for farming they do not need any research.

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Re: Pls don’t have random resreach level of guard tower

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:15 am

Towers are player clones. I found 2 towers with exact my walltroops and research, i found them because guys are happy that they deployed a guardtower with full gold and over 100 troops and postet them in line.
I have an bunch of alts with no wall and only research on one troop for my own loanings. They never came out of capital.

On our merger we have also have some spy alts, standing around and looking for safe places to siege.
Destination is right, the extreme low Towers are Alts - and thats how it happens...