Loi80
Squire
Squire

[Suggestion] New Borrowing troops mechanic

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Due to the increasing abusing in mixing different races best troops (example: dragon turtle is way too powerful combined with rocketeers) I would like to suggest to limit borrowing ONLY within the same race.
If you change race spending honor, borrow will be automatically revoked.

Many people are starting another or multiple accounts just to permanently borrow dragon turtle worth 35 Gold troops cap that will cost you much if you want one within your gold troops cap (or you should just choose the rakan race) and this is very unfair for someone who just play one account, as the game is meant to be played.

Another idea is to add a BIG handicap if you decide to mix 2 or more races, something like -50% attack speed and movements, or starting battle with bad morale (but this won't affect mechs or undead, so better the first idea)

I think this change will balance the game a lot, and devs will be able to balance races without thinking that someone can just borrow the best troops from races to be unstoppable and easy to win.

Feel free to add more ideas.
Peace out.

Destination

Re: [Suggestion] New Borrowing troops mechanic

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:06 pm

I think the borrow mechanic is a big part of the game. if you Allow only borrows between the same race it does kind of defeat the purpose of it. And Rakan is a race build around loaning troops to other people. Regarding the people using more than 1 account to loan themselves, everyone can do that if he wants and you can reach the same if you play together as a team so i do not see a problem there. What i do think though is that it might be a good idea to reduce the amount of troops you can borrow down to 2-3 to further force people to come up with creative setups and dont use just the same all the time.

Carogna
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Maybe with temple bonus there will be some change...
Think will be not easy to get a +7 temple with an alt.. is real hard with main.. so turtle from alt would be real less powerful..
Dwarf realm 52

Loi80
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:33 pm

Destination wrote:
I think the borrow mechanic is a big part of the game. if you Allow only borrows between the same race it does kind of defeat the purpose of it. And Rakan is a race build around loaning troops to other people. Regarding the people using more than 1 account to loan themselves, everyone can do that if he wants and you can reach the same if you play together as a team so i do not see a problem there. What i do think though is that it might be a good idea to reduce the amount of troops you can borrow down to 2-3 to further force people to come up with creative setups and dont use just the same all the time.

Unfortunately my server has been merged and I can't create another account on that server... too bad :/