Fixery
Squire
Squire

Please change Virion ultimate skill (Crusader Resurrection)

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 am

To : Art Of Conquest Game Developer

All people that play this game always knew that when they attack someone stronghold they will lose some troops even if they attacked an equal troops level or lower level with gold tier troops. People who using Lich, Dwarf, and Rakan know that will be an risk if they attack someone wall with 1 level lower and same gold tier they will lose some troops, but this is not applicable for Human race. Just put the golden swordsmen in the front line and put Virion with 20 level or higher and Vega then you can plunder enemy resources without worried that you will lose many of your troops because Human race have injured chance and Human race have FREE GOD HERO that named as Virion. Just press on sh*tty Crusader Resurrection skill and your swordsmen will back alive and nothing to worry about dying troops because many of them will go to hospital as injured troops unlike Dwarf race will lose they mech if they're die or Lich race skeletons that have the same fate with mech if they're die and Rakan race.... at lease they don't have resurrection skill on their hero. This skill make unbalance with another races because Human can be healed, Human can Injured then go to hospital, and then Human can be resurrection with FREE HERO. I'm sure that many players that play this game with another races except Human race fell the same way as I'm. My suggestion is change Virion Crusader Resurrection with another skill. And why the hell this Game Developer make this skill for Virion? Virion is Paladin not a Necromancer you better make this skill for Gazul to resurrect they own Spiders or Scorpions into Skeletons. If you don't want to change the skill at least change Virion as a paid hero.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Please change Virion ultimate skill (Crusader Resurrection)

Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:49 pm

There are many underwater rocks in Virion's skill.
For example he can be killed. Or you can misclick and use resurrection not in the right time.
And some other things :) the skill is fine.
94 Culwood
Void - 115 all perfect, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:25 pm

Viron has already been hit with the Nerf bat when they kicked him in the balls with that Summon Swords Man Change over. That was a bigger nerf than any other hero has ever been hit with. Certainly a huge change from changes that should be done (Dwarf Jaques for example.... btw, he can buff your mechs and do more damage to a wall than a gold cannon).

Viron's skill is fine, and maybe if your not going to let him summon swordsmen where ever he wants, have them at least appear in front of him instead of the very back of the field... I noticed some people don't even bother with this skill anymore.
LightStorm

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:33 pm

LightStorm wrote:
Dwarf Jaques for example.... btw, he can buff your mechs and do more damage to a wall than a gold cannon

just lol.
very early game maybe...

late game a completely maxed out jac deals around 6M wall damage, a gold cannon 30M+

Fixery
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:52 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
There are many underwater rocks in Virion's skill.
For example he can be killed. Or you can misclick and use resurrection not in the right time.
And some other things :) the skill is fine.

Virion is almost imposible to die when he attack the stronghold. Why? because he had Light's Safeguard, Vega will heal him using her ultimate skill, and the last people which use human race isn't fool enough to put Virion on frontline. They will put Virion on the second line with the golden swordsmen in frontline. Here's the video that proofing how's unfair human race among the another races.

As you can see they swordsmen is wiped out but then Virion use his ultimate skill on the last moment then revive almost all of the swordsmens and that's really unfair for the one who got attacked by human race.

Carogna
Knight
Knight

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:45 am

misclicking could happen with all heroes
and virion is real hard to kill.. never die during my siege..
yeah could die if you put in front line and boost with avalon'horn, but this are bad siege..
with a good siege virion at 40 lvl could open a gold army castle with zero or 1-2 loses
and this is the point
lich army are bad sieger but great in duel, and need a lot of time to and heroes to be powerful
dwarf need 2 jaq and gafgar at 50 and nora at 45 + full accademy to siege vs a good gold army
rakan need more and more
human could duel and siege easy with virion... i duel on my land against a human army.. lost but killed many sword.. virion ability.. and all my army and mech dead or in hospital.. enemy no loses,,,
make a little more equal
Dwarf realm 52

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:06 am

@devs

Quite simple, here in merged realm 35 to 53 almost 70% off People play Human. 20% lich, 7% dwarf and 3% Rakans.
Its seems to be same in ptr. And when you have 70% of people complain about nerf on sword ressurect of course nothing will be done.
If this continu, i ll stop playing Rakans to play human.

@devs if you want to kill all fun do no nothing.
Create Denji ressurect, cleo ressurect... Do it. :P
Server 38
Rakan

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 am

rakans have their niche. they are just perfect for ALT accounts, since players who loan their troops get a 30% buff as well as players which get defended by rakans. the only other benefits are being strong in duels vs lich and reasonable good in void timers.

so yes, right now i would recommend to switch races.

Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:39 am

I used to siege with infantry and Virion (castle 40, Virion 40+), but i changed to cavalry (my Elen is also 40+). The reason is that when attacking Dwarfs (with Mechs) or Lich (with scorpios), too many infantry dies even with resurrection. Infantry is great against range units and also against lower tier melee units, but they die too fast against same tier large troops with bonus damage against normal units (Mech, Scorpions, Cavalry).
I would say that for humans, it is hard to say if cavalry (with their versatility) or infantry (with Virion resurrection) is better choice.

Magi
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:41 am

Xcaliboor wrote:
I used to siege with infantry and Virion (castle 40, Virion 40+), but i changed to cavalry (my Elen is also 40+). The reason is that when attacking Dwarfs (with Mechs) or Lich (with scorpios), too many infantry dies even with resurrection. Infantry is great against range units and also against lower tier melee units, but they die too fast against same tier large troops with bonus damage against normal units (Mech, Scorpions, Cavalry).
I would say that for humans, it is hard to say if cavalry (with their versatility) or infantry (with Virion resurrection) is better choice.

The problem is siege is best with swordsmen and PvP is best with Cavalry. Most of the time, we are forced to be good
In either PVE or pvp unless you have alt accounts which allow you to loan either swordsmen or Cavalry to your main account.