VCincent
Squire
Squire

Ability Card

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:13 am

Hi ,I have complain about ability card is really hard to get in void, so i have suggestions lilith should increase the possibility to get ability card. For example, we can get minimum 5 ability card everyday. 5 card everyday is not a lot because most of player have all hero and 1 hero need 80 ability. So if we have 20 heroes we need 1600 ability card but we dont get many ability card in void mirror and we dont get ability card at dungeon ,so lilith should consider to increase possibility to get ability card at least 5 card everyday. Thank you ,please make it fast because no one will play this game forever, lilith should make ability card easy to get so the game will be fair with high lvl player. Make all card easy to get in dungeon,shop & void if we get only 1 card everyday we need to wait 3-4 years to max ability card

Destination

Re: Ability Card

Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:23 am

ability cards are indeed rare. But you also do not need 80 ability point cards on every hero, you need to think about which heros really needs it and which do not.
Besides that i will pass it to the Devs anyways.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:52 am

Just a quick note.
So basically you want to get everything faster and easier than us, who spent months to get the same what you want for weeks? :D
I don't see it to be fair.
I see it greedy.
Download another game please.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:39 am

VCincent wrote:
Hi ,I have complain about ability card is really hard to get in void, so i have suggestions lilith should increase the possibility to get ability card. For example, we can get minimum 5 ability card everyday. 5 card everyday is not a lot because most of player have all hero and 1 hero need 80 ability. So if we have 20 heroes we need 1600 ability card but we dont get many ability card in void mirror and we dont get ability card at dungeon ,so lilith should consider to increase possibility to get ability card at least 5 card everyday. Thank you ,please make it fast because no one will play this game forever, lilith should make ability card easy to get so the game will be fair with high lvl player. Make all card easy to get in dungeon,shop & void if we get only 1 card everyday we need to wait 3-4 years to max ability card

They got a lot more common after Void was introduced... Be thankful :)
LightStorm

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:24 am

The game is great, there was a lot of added. However all add her governed by luck.
Chance to get the weapon of stage 81, chance to get cards, chance to get runes, chance to get special items, chance to get hero.... Chance, chance....

Luck everywhere.
And I do not have any.

So it's shit.
Server 38
Rakan