chongge
Squire
Squire

SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Lilith, please refund me all my, money and close my account. NOW!...I have been trying to recover my account for 4 days! Your customer service sucks! I will be posting it on all social media forums and all gaming communities I am involved with until receive a full 100% refund and if I do not receive some form of correspondence ASAP I will forward my lawyers your contact information in China and they will be on the next flight. I am not playing anymore, I dont appreciate your lack of care for customers nor your lackluster customer service department. FIX IT!!!!!. Here is all the information you will need:

email: geoffreychong1@gmail.com
player ID: 15003761

chongge
Squire
Squire

Re: SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:23 pm

I dont care what reward you have to offer me in game to make up for this lack of care. Refund me my money and close my account NOW.

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 pm

good luck

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:52 am

1) You pay for your entertainment value, not a movie ticket you have yet to use. I wouldn't be threating legal action with lawyers... seriously... could you imagine explaining your case to a lawyer "I play this pvp game on my phone... it's fun... I gave them money because it was fun... I ran into a problem and now I want that money back"

2) I'm a player... let me see if I can help you out... lets start with a couple basics...

Q) Did you recently switch from apple to android or vice versa?
LightStorm