Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Transfer Acc English realms [Suggestion]

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi
Im playing thise game for almost half year. During that time i change realms twice.
First time because i were not expirienced , i made english speaking house but it was not so strong. It was hard time for english players because we played on 3rd reaml after game join chinice market, so 95% ppl was from china. After 2 month the chinice players just thoutght it will be fun to play without "foreginers" so they just kill all english speaking player/houses. We decided to move to new server.

Now we are at realm 1105 , even on server was 90% players from China we made 2nd strongest house on server. (Now we are 3rd). But its starting to be the same story. All chats are china language, most of them dont speak english so its hard to communicate and they still prefer to play themsefls than with foreginers. Sometimes its almost acts of racism, calling us rats etc.
Server merge i think will not solve problem, evenif we get new english speaking members or united, at the end of day it will be the same.
So my question to devs is: If there will be some option to transfer acc to english speaking realms ? Or if you merge servers maybe enlish speaking players can joins some new one realm only for them ?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Transfer Acc English realms [Suggestion]

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:37 pm

We were merely testing the game for the grand oppening in China (biggest playerbase in the world) ;) English speaking population (us/eu/au) is minority and with some exceptions it can not wield enough profit. Even skill descriptions were bad which means it was never meant for us ;)

Revistabr
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:01 am

Btw, I'm on 1106, maybe we should combine something for the merge... haha.

We have a pretty good guild (We have russians, americans, canadians.. and a lot of english talking people).

=)

Jeepio
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 am

Chillblaze wrote:
We were merely testing the game for the grand oppening in China (biggest playerbase in the world) ;) English speaking population (us/eu/au) is minority and with some exceptions it can not wield enough profit. Even skill descriptions were bad which means it was never meant for us ;)

With the biggest playerbase in the world, there must be enough profit from the Chinese players to allow a non-Chinese realm? I have been on five realms so far and it is the same on every server: whether it is right in the beginning or months later, world chat is all Chinese and what I can get from translation, all non-Chinese are foreigners, dogs or worse... Of course not all Chinese think like that, but the reality is that somehow they end up focusing on us and trying to chase us away. There is even a server in which the Chinese from the same kingdom as our house explicitly forbids their players to help us against Chinese from other kingdom who attack us.

There are a lot of players that would like to have a chance on a non-Chinese realm, maybe Lilith should put that question in one of their surveys? Making money is what it is all about, they're not getting everything out of it they can, because now players stop playing or stop spending money...