Page 2 of 2

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:40 pm
by Destination
true.

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:58 am
by Behindtheed
If anyone was curious, on our merged servers at least, Lilith appears to have banned nobody and removed none of the dozens of lvl 40 towers exploited in each city.

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:13 pm
by Chillblaze
Behindtheed wrote:
If anyone was curious, on our merged servers at least, Lilith appears to have banned nobody and removed none of the dozens of lvl 40 towers exploited in each city.


No surprise... there are some well known cheaters who never got banned. Its admirable that they are first trying to prevent abuse on their side but fail miserably for now.

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:18 pm
by Fawksito
Chillblaze wrote:
Nonetheless there should be serious restrictions for moving them around and placing them on bonus hexes.


Not really, the only one who can move them are governors, so if a governor dont want you on a bunus hex he will kick you from there anyway.

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 pm
by Chillblaze
Fawksito wrote:
[Not really, the only one who can move them are governors, so if a governor dont want you on a bunus hex he will kick you from there anyway.


Yes but then you know for sure he doesn't want you to be there. Then you can just move/migrate to another house with better managment.
Lets not forget that kids also play this game and will play around with those options for fun.
I don't know if you have noticed that we lack "teamwork" lately. For example I help my house to clean a city spending more potions and troops than anyone else. I take the army cap spot during capture but once city is captured I get kicked out of the spot. Then someone who spent 0 energy/troops gets the spot. In result I will never help anyone capture anything in this game... Its the same with neutral cities in the begining of realm... I don't care anymore for teamwork. Now I rather wait for others to weaken themselfs by cleaning and just steal the city...its cheaper and very effective.
Basicly i will not do anything for my kingdom whatsoever and won't care at all if its falling apart because I can just migrate...
I am sure that many have noticed how latest changes negatively affected teamwork and will loose interest in playing this as a team ;)

Do you ever leave your realm to test how new features affect gameplay in fresh realms?

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:21 pm
by iphit
funny part no one will get banned cause whales :D
edit: bans were actually applied before , that i know of but they were to f2p and it was a minor glitch compared to making a city that produces unlimited rss and full of lvl 40 towers with close to no time spent .

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 pm
by Quantum
Was the loophole to spawn infinite towers fixed at least?

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm
by Fawksito
Chillblaze wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
[Not really, the only one who can move them are governors, so if a governor dont want you on a bunus hex he will kick you from there anyway.


Yes but then you know for sure he doesn't want you to be there. Then you can just move/migrate to another house with better managment.
Lets not forget that kids also play this game and will play around with those options for fun.
I don't know if you have noticed that we lack "teamwork" lately. For example I help my house to clean a city spending more potions and troops than anyone else. I take the army cap spot during capture but once city is captured I get kicked out of the spot. Then someone who spent 0 energy/troops gets the spot. In result I will never help anyone capture anything in this game... Its the same with neutral cities in the begining of realm... I don't care anymore for teamwork. Now I rather wait for others to weaken themselfs by cleaning and just steal the city...its cheaper and very effective.
Basicly i will not do anything for my kingdom whatsoever and won't care at all if its falling apart because I can just migrate...
I am sure that many have noticed how latest changes negatively affected teamwork and will loose interest in playing this as a team ;)

Do you ever leave your realm to test how new features affect gameplay in fresh realms?


Well that's weird, i play on Server 44 and 1150 (a month new or so) and this haven't happened to me. I hope my luck continues.

Re: Tower Duplication

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 pm
by Chillblaze
Some players are cool and loyal friends but enthusiasm is lacking for many.
10 realms here(another 5 on the pc) with castles ranging from lvl 20-40. Curently active in only 3 due to beign bored of too many quests and void. I will start new one next week in weakest color and play it till lvl 20-24. I personaly find gameplay stagnant after all cities are captured...Especially now with all those towers...