Natazinha
Squire
Squire

Suggestion: recruiting units on map with levels higher than 2

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:10 am

I never understood why the recruiting places on map only provide units of level 2. They look usefull only when starting the game. I think they could provide units of higher levels according to the player's level... For example, units that we can buy in store are more or less according to my level...

Thanks ;)

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Re: Suggestion: recruiting units on map with levels higher than 2

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:58 am

I think its good idea, now that building are usles. If you could buy them silver units higher than your lvl that would be nice.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:25 pm

They had higher level troops but how would both of you feel after your garrison gets cleaned by bunch of myrmidons just because someone rushed castle to unlock them first...
Or after your main army gets wrecked by someone with bunch of neutrals and paid heroes...
They became almost useless but nerf was needed. Not to mention they were giving tons of fake power which wont go well with new power requirements or power events.
It will result in a) weak player gets enough power to fight strong one and get wrecked b) strong player get enough power to the point where you cant even chalenge him c) strong player wrecking garrisons and players without troops loss

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:48 am

I think just making those recruits scale with your current troop lvl wouldn't break anything at all.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:39 pm

They have no building time and can be spammed quite often considering the number of camp respawns per day. Now lets imagine how 3-4 players can easily spam your castle with full stacks of lvl 13 orcs , berserks , elemental mages , mounted archers and random gold drops every day. They can buy them in less than a minute and cause you hours of healing.

This needs re-work and more in-depth ideas so i guess its not a priority.

Natazinha
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:43 am

Another suggestion for these places: they could provide encounters (just like other places such as ruins of mosin), but, they would be randomly available over all kingdoms, with highest probability to become available for kingdoms with lower power, and lower probability for kingdoms with highest power (players should know if they are available by looking in the map for new missions). The rewards could be troops of each kind, of random quantity and quality. Plus, they could also reward some honor points.