Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

No cross platform ruined the game for me

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:38 am

I've been playing since close to launch, I run (ran) 3 accounts and stuck with my garbage iphone to keep playing. Well now garbage iphone is dead, android galaxy was a much better deal and all 3 accounts including heroes+patron are now unusable.

This is just retarded, I don't understand why most games are cross platforms but games like AoC that SHOULD be aren't. I can never catch up on my server and new servers are just garbage.

Please, PLEASE, make the game cross platform. Thanks.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: No cross platform ruined the game for me

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 pm

I was ready to pull out some old quotes of yours and make couple of jokes... but this sound like serious situation.
Why did you spend so much knowning of all the bugs and that there is no compensations in Aoc.
1) There is lilith_sdk folder holding current progress in android so it must be similar name in iOS. You may need to hire really good developer to extract it from broken device, decompile and try to convert it.
2) Buy second hand iPhone or parts to fix old one.
You are obviously not getting those accounts back in time if you wait for Lilith to code cross-platform or help you by recreating the accounts manually. Be careful when you spend time or money on games.

Stan223
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:03 am

I agree that cross-platforming is needed. They could connect accounts to facebook or other networks.
PS. Hoffman, please check your private messages.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
I've been playing since close to launch, I run (ran) 3 accounts and stuck with my garbage iphone to keep playing. Well now garbage iphone is dead, android galaxy was a much better deal and all 3 accounts including heroes+patron are now unusable.

This is just retarded, I don't understand why most games are cross platforms but games like AoC that SHOULD be aren't. I can never catch up on my server and new servers are just garbage.

Please, PLEASE, make the game cross platform. Thanks.

Miss you ):