RussZilla
Squire
Squire

Suggestion - Permanent 100% Garrison Troop Refund

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:12 am

I would like to suggest a permanent 100% garrison troop refund when disbanding the troops. Because you only receive 50% of your spent resources back, very few people who have invested heavily in their garrison will ever change races. For this reason I think it is stopping people from experiencing all of the races to decide which is their favorite. People who disband their garrison troops have to spend all that time rebuilding their wall which I think is payment/punishment enough for wanting to experience another race to its fullest. Thank you for your time.

xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Re: Suggestion - Permanent 100% Garrison Troop Refund

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:43 am

If this change is ever made on one will have rare resources to plunder because they can store it in there garrison then disband the troops when they need to whenever they want which is why this is a bad idea.

Destination

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:24 am

xLiquidsnake wrote:
If this change is ever made on one will have rare resources to plunder because they can store it in there garrison then disband the troops when they need to whenever they want which is why this is a bad idea.

+1

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:45 am

True, i would do the same, its best way to save rrs. You got 100 build unit and put it to garnizone, then disband them and build / upgreade units that you need. Specialy when you click build your resaurces are taken and they cant be plunder.

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:51 am

It would be Nice that they create disband event troops only when you switch race. Maybe just for à few hours 1 or 2.
And above all it makes possible only for troops station in wall and not belonging to the chosen race.
Server 38
Rakan