Updated Jul 1, 2018
- Sure would be nice to have a designated Raid Window. The chat Link idea is not working out. It's stupid to manage between even the best player based administrators. If this designated window could please show all available raids with some sorting options like 'kingdom' or 'house' it would be very much appreciated. Also if the list of available raids could show timers left so that we know which raids need the most attention... that would be great.
- I would like to see a single player profile screen that shows statistics
(Currently the player screen shows your profile picture, your id, you kingdom, your server, your house. It shows your total rating, city race/level your highest research, your life time honor and status rank.)
- I would like to see the total Might with increased physical damage and the reduction in physical damage taken
- I would like to see the total Magic with increased magical damage and the reduction in magical damage taken, I would like to see the total increased mana
- I would like to see the total Stamina with the total mitigated damage will receive. The total increased energy and the total increased troop health
- I would like to see the total Command along with the total added Bronze, Silver and Gold Cap. I would like to see the total increased troop speed during battles
More than any of the above, I would like to see a compare button that allows me to compare my totals to anyone else's to see how I stack up.
- Work Shop that allows Cart Upgrades
- Put Cart on the battlefield if escorted
- Robbing changes the banner and direction of the cart. This should give a chance for the player who started it to go win it back to their banner/city.
- Be nice if the city size wasn't a predetermined thing. Wouldn't it be better if every city started out small... and the city size grew based on the number of occupants in the city. This would encourage more people to be in one city.
- Farm Tiles for Govs. I notice in the late stage, city's end up with a lot of empty slots. I think it might be an idea if a gov could place a farm that produces food on a blank tile. It should have it's own empty wall for protection that can be filled with troops donated by players that live in this city. What do farm tiles do? They increase everyone's troop capacity, but only if they live that city.
- If whale jumps into a pack of 10 opponent fish, he can easily destroy them all 1 by 1. I think it might be an idea, that if you see your banner man in a combat with someone. You can attack the opponent as well. If that person wins the battle, your immediately placed into a battle with them and they can only use troops left over from their previous battle. This way... 10 players could gang up on one super strong player and widdle him down to loosing a fight.
- Friendly Duels; (See this idea in Kingdoms)
*NEW* - Duel Set Up; Be nice if a player challenging other players to duels could have some control settings about how they would like to duel.... like 'maximum number of heros' or 'max quality of troops'. Another good idea is letting the player set the 'set up time from '20' seconds up to a 'a minute' It be nice to be able to set to 3 heros and have a bronze only duels. If an oposing player doesn't like the duel options displayed, there just going to have to get routed back to base.
- Scavenger Hunt: The idea is an event that you press a start button on. It randomly places # number of items across Nore. The Time stops and and event concludes when a player finds all their items. Player's are ranked by the ones that completed the event the fastest.
- King of the Castle: This event Puts a 8 Floor Castle in the middle of the map.
Level 01: 1
Level 02: 2
Level 03: 4
Level 04: 8
Level 05: 16
Level 06: 32
Level 07: 64
Level 08: 128
First player in takes the Level 1 spot from AI. Next player in can challenge the #1 player to move them down a level or try for a lower rank. Ideally, players can choose troops to defend their spots. AI uses those troops. They don't get lost if defeated, they just get reset to defend over and over again.
- Be fun if we could trigger an instanced to have AI attack out wall. It be fun to see the garrison fighting off a Dragon attack, or a wave of Barbarians.
- Be nice to have more player control over what our garrison field looks like for the first attack. Be Nice if we could configure what troops are on the wall, and where and what troops from our garrison are on the ground.
- Be nice if Seige equipment used for Wall Defense got placed Behind the wall. It would still be subject to attack by range units only. Seeing it start out on the battle field makes players just groan with stupid.
- Create Terrain Advantage/Disadvantage Hero's
- Ranger (Bonus on Grasslands/ Forest and Disadvantage on Snow/Sand)
- Yeti (Bonus on Snow and Disadvantage on Plains/Sand)
- Genie (Bonus on Desert and disadvantage on Plain/Snow)
The running idea here is to create hero's that have clear advantages over others based on terrain. This idea could be furthered with Heros like Fire, Ice, Rock or Air Elemental. Hero's where one has a clear advantage over the other on the battle field.
- Only allow kingdoms to capture a city that connects to their current footprint. Like in Risk, this would help protect weaker players landlocked by their own kingdom from attacks.
- Abolish Kingdoms alltogether, don’t give kingdoms a foot print appearance on the map unless the form a treaty with 1 or more houses. After the alliance hits a certain number like 3 or more, houses can select a king that represents their group. That Kingdom should have a power cap to prevent snowball effects and create a reason to boot inactive players from a house.
- Peace Treats, Robbing should be an optional setting
- Friendly Duels; Maybe place an arena close to the capital where players in the same Kingdom can have friendly duels with one another. No one earns rewards and no one takes an injury or losses. Because it's a set meeting place, it be cool if their could be an audience location where players could just sit and watch duels as they enter the area for inspiration. Primarily, this would be a player controlled learning tool for developing better strategies to use in the real fields.