Chaton
Knight
Knight

Make Quest/Mines available for all

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello,

Here a suggestions. It would be to make all discovered map quests and mines available for each kingdom whoever owns the city beside it, heres why :

Game is currently unbalanced for lower-city kingdom, the dominant kingdom will get the most ressources which will lead to it to evolve faster eventually crushing others without any chances for them to resist. This generally lead to a one-kingdom server where all players migrate to the strongest one and hope to farm all map. Most of old servers are like this right now, mostly in hope to gather most resources before the server merge.

Making quest available for all would remove that current benefit and would allow weaker/defeated kingdom to still gather strength in hope to resist in the future.

Removing the 10 cities count requirement for king is a good step toward that.

Now why would be capture cities if we don't need them anymore for quest/mines:
Well first the territory bonus which lead to 100% recovery rate is already a good advantage to the one owning a city beside a quest, add-in cities bonus. plunder ability and the 100% recovery duel these are enough incentive to own a city. If that is not enough, maybe add a 10% timer bonus on the quest/mine for the owner, but I believe that would not be necessary at all.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Make Quest/Mines available for all

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:02 am

I don't mind having this in the game but I think there should be some adjustments with the reward.

You get 50% less rewards if you don't own the territory OR you get 50~100% more rewards if you own the territory.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:46 pm

+1 for any mechanic towards catching up/making small kingdoms viable

FBSM
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:07 am

+1 totally support this idea

In my opinion, the reward % should be the same regardless the territory owner. But if the quests/mines reside in your kingdom's territory, they refresh faster.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:55 pm

+1

xyz
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:16 am

+1 completely support this!
This will greatly balance small kingdoms, especially on all those servers waiting for server merge on one big united kingdom, with some player stuck behind with no option to power up.

I would suggest also adding to this something like a "stealth mode" (possibly another button in the "skills" menu?).
Similar to the "white flag" mode, you'll be prohibited from attacking other players or cities or rob carts, but also other players won't be able to attack you or send you back to capital.
Without this stealth mode low level player will effectively won't be able to collect all the mines without perpetually driven away by stronger bullies..