Exasol
Squire
Squire

[BUG] Cleo's Tomb of Redemption Stopped Working

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello,

My cleos tomb of redemption stopped working today. It was working fine yesterday. Today I respecced Cleo's ability points and it stopped working completely. I tested using gazul's sacrafice on undead during eclipse (which is what I used to do before), and I'm not getting any units back at all. Maybe the ability respec is causing a bug?

Exasol
Server 1085

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: [BUG] Cleo's Tomb of Redemption Stopped Working

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:59 am

Have you tried contacting in-game support? We currently only have one Admin in AoC forums. It would benefit you to contact them as well.

Exasol
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:30 am

Yes, I have contacted in-game support but they only gave me a definition of the ability lol. The GM told me the ability only works during eclipse and only revives undead. After I clarified and explained that I was using gazuls sacrafice during eclipse on undead, and that the revive previously worked but suddenly stopped they never responded back unfortunately.

As an update I am continuing to test the ability and it is still completely broken for me. I am curious if anyone else is having this issue?

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:40 am

Doesn't Tome of Redemption only work at the end of the battle? I tested it before and it didn't work during the battle so I assumed it's after the battle. And if you know it already, maybe the cause is that you're full on army cap that's why it's not letting you take extra units at the end? No?

Well, I have Cleo but I barely put any points on Redemption. If support keeps replying that way you should provide them some screenshots and tell them what's the specific problem so they would know if it's really a bug. The reason why they're replying that way is that they're probably confident that there's no bug, so show them there is if there are.

Exasol
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Yes, at the end of the battle after victory screen you will get units back into your army similar to mummies or gazul's rez. You usually won't be capped because you get a percentage of units of you lost back but if you are overcapped it probably wouldn't work similar to mummies and rez. For me I am not capped and it just suddenly stopped working at all and is still not working today as well. I have testing using gazul's sacrafice during eclipse as well just letting bronze units die during eclipse and I am still not getting any units back at the end of the battle.

I will try explaining with screenshots and be more specific to support thanks for the suggestion. If you wouldn't mind testing it on your Cleo as well I would love to know if it is just me having this issue.

EDIT: My guildmate tested with his cleo as well and it is not working for him too!

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 am

You would be overcapped if it's a summoned unit from Gazul. But since you claim that you're not capped then it must be a problem they should check. Yup, explaining with screenshots in customer support would be best.

Okay, I'm producing 30 Skellies and should be able to test a lvl2 Redemption after 40 mins of production.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:34 am

Bump.

Yep, I can confirm that the skill doesn't work. I got like 15+ Bronze Skel Warriors that were killed during the eclipse. and not even 1 was returned at the end of the battle. I had 16% (Level 2) Redemption and 1700/1742 Bronze Cap during the test.