Strife
Knight
Knight

Customer Service ingame and on facebook

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:24 am

Being a Complaint Officer of a company (which also means "being communicative, clear about subjects and generally nice and e-mail with proper sentences... ") I know a little about communication.

My experience with customer service from AoC is that they are really quick. Atleast my questions or problems are being responsed to within a few hours to a day at maximum. Which is pretty awesome I might add. What I do not like is the way they do respond.
1. they ask questions which are already explained in my attempt at relaying the problem or story
2. they respond with the same 3 mantras when a "commander" has a suggestion to improve their game
3. their english is sub-par (I am not an natived speaker, I learned to speak and read/write via tv/comics/dungeons and dragons rule books)

It is in no way a personal experience. If I submit or anyone else submits a suggestion, how ludicrous the idea might be.... Please try to include some of their input in the response. If someone complains about Jacques being Over Powered, please do not use the same standard response with "Hi Commander, we are aware of the situation and are planning to buff other heroes." Or the overabundance of another countries dominance on a server: Hi Commander, we want to provide a platform for all blablablabla. Or when you have an issue ingame that is not being adress, they say: "Hi Commander, please contact us via the ingame blablabla.
It is the same standard stuff.
Now I know full well that there is perhaps no time to respond to everyone personally. But not every question/complaint on the facebookpage should be addressed. Honestly I would rather be forwarded to THIS forum where the most common complaints and questions would be kept and updated.
Jacques is a huge problem. Buffing other heroes is NOT the answer. Units need to make or break the game. Not heroes. Why is this you ask? Creating new units takes a shitload of time and work. So if my units seem to be only acting as cannon fodder and setting them up "tactically" has no reward, why bother with this game? It should be about strategy of the units, not about whose has the most heroes or what kind of heroes.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Customer Service ingame and on facebook

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 am

Your problem was way too common for them to reply to you sooner.

We get it. Another Jacques thread.

Strife
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:24 pm

It is not actually. Jacques was a side comment. And sooner? I just commented that the one thing they do well is reply within a short time. Did you read it?

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Strife wrote:
It is not actually. Jacques was a side comment. And sooner? I just commented that the one thing they do well is reply within a short time. Did you read it?

I'm just telling you the truth, it will be difficult for Support to respond within a short amount of time if your problem is way more complicated. Almost 50% of your content is about Jacques, I wouldn't consider it as a side comment.

Yes, I did read it.

Strife
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Look mate, I am new to this forum. Found out about it a few days ago. Sure I have seen the many Jacques threads here and on Facebook/Reddit.
The topics I wrote sofar.... or responded too are about major balance issues. Jacques is currently THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT balance issue. If they fixed that adaquately the game is really on its way to be good. Then we can go on the smaller matters. So while it is perhaps pointless to again mention Jacques..... I do not want to make it seem that problem is seemingly forgotten by me or the playerbase. So hence my mentions as a side note.

If you knew me you would know that I would probably write an entire essay with screenies and situations where Jacques would be unfair. But I did not because that has been done to death. I mentioned him in a few sentences. Which for me is a side note. But looking at the majority of posters (with all due respect) I can see where you are coming from vs my post. My piece(s) on Jacques are sometimes greater then some players posts here.

Just take my word for it :)

Edit: If I mention Jacques it is not just about Jacques but referred to as an example.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Strife wrote:
Look mate, I am new to this forum. Found out about it a few days ago. Sure I have seen the many Jacques threads here and on Facebook/Reddit.
The topics I wrote sofar.... or responded too are about major balance issues. Jacques is currently THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT balance issue. If they fixed that adaquately the game is really on its way to be good. Then we can go on the smaller matters. So while it is perhaps pointless to again mention Jacques..... I do not want to make it seem that problem is seemingly forgotten by me or the playerbase. So hence my mentions as a side note.

If you knew me you would know that I would probably write an entire essay with screenies and situations where Jacques would be unfair. But I did not because that has been done to death. I mentioned him in a few sentences. Which for me is a side note. But looking at the majority of posters (with all due respect) I can see where you are coming from vs my post. My piece(s) on Jacques are sometimes greater then some players posts here.

Just take my word for it :)

Edit: If I mention Jacques it is not just about Jacques but referred to as an example.

We're all on the same side with regards to Jacques. I'm just saying, you should just use the reply button on the old threads with regards to Jacques rather than creating a new one. If you think your piece is greater than what the others are saying then it should stand out even as a reply in the previous threads.

Strife
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:33 pm

It is becoming a bit weird now. My stance is that my posts are not SOLELY about Jacques. I do not need "another thread" about Jacques. I also do not "hide" Jacques in my thread to act as if the thread is not about Jacques, but it actually is. (in order to circumvent moderation)

I understand that you read those posts I made that way though. And I am not laying the blame for that at your feet, perhaps I should work on my communication skills more ánd mention Jacques a lot less. Problem solved.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:05 am

Moved to suggestions.

I totally understand the feedback about the customer support and will pass it to the person responsible. We are trying our best to improve it, but regarding some specific game issues if you send them feedback these issues will be organized and sent to us. If they answered in a way that you thought they were not really caring about your feedback it's probably because it's something that was already reported by other players. Still, they should be less robotic. Sorry about that. :)

Strife
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:14 am

hengli wrote:
Moved to suggestions.

I totally understand the feedback about the customer support and will pass it to the person responsible. We are trying our best to improve it, but regarding some specific game issues if you send them feedback these issues will be organized and sent to us. If they answered in a way that you thought they were not really caring about your feedback it's probably because it's something that was already reported by other players. Still, they should be less robotic. Sorry about that. :)

perfect! thanks mate :)

HeavyMula
Squire
Squire

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:57 pm

There is issues that have yet to be resolved. The customer service has been complete trash. I am looking for complete compensation. Google play has worked with me to file a report because of issues regarding rise of civilizations. I keep getting the run around. And am very upset. I need this resolved right away.