Onibaku
Knight
Knight

Summoning suggestion (This will fix it!)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Ok, so I understand what was trying to be accomplished with the summoning nerf, but lets face it. Only Elena is somewhat useful now because of the charge of the Knights. I have a very simple fix to this!

First, restore the ability to choose where summons are placed.

Second, and MOST IMPORTANT...reduce the range!

That's all that needs to be done. The issue that the developers wanted to fix was summoning the troops behind the troops of the enemy. Sure, I get that. Even better, if possible, just make the range anywhere BEHIND the summoning hero. The biggest problem with the summoning now is the distance behind the army that the troops spawn. Swordsmen are completely useless since they are frontline troops that now become backline troops. Archers run too slow to join the fight in time (unless they happen to get a morale boost right after summoning).

Even a small radius would be MUCH better than it is now, but we need to bring the "tactical" use of summoning back.

This is a simple fix. Please consider it.
Last edited by Onibaku on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Re: Summoning suggestion (This will fix it!)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:31 pm

+1

Sensible suggestion that would make the game better.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Colombiadragon
Knight
Knight

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Or return the same radio area as before with the exception that you can summon as far as your troops had reached at that moment but not in front of them

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:21 am

Thank you for the suggestion. I understand that many players are not satisfied with the changes in the summoning abilities, will talk with the team about this.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:31 am

Personally if we remove summons and jacques we might be able to use actual real armies in battles again would be cool. Lol
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:14 am

Zinek wrote:
Personally if we remove summons and jacques we might be able to use actual real armies in battles again would be cool. Lol

This.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Growing fan of this blog :)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:57 pm

Love checking out this site :) Btw, check out this Consumers Companion guide to Resurge reviews 2020 with this weight loss supplement resurge review site as well as this Resurge reviews 2020 site and even this resurge review complaints forum together with this resurge reviews 2020 forum, it's great!

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Love checking this site :)

Tue May 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Always love this site :) Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff type of dog, I highly suggest this the about dog training along with this browse this site on dog health and this web link on dog trainingand don't forget this more information on dogs, not to mention this in the know on dogsalongside this browse around here funny dog picsand this anonymous about dogsand don't forget this websites on dog breeds and this webpage funny dog picsalong with this good about dogstoo! Also worth mentioning their explanation about dogs together with this great site on dog health, it's the best info.