hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Free Energy Potions.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:44 am

Provectus wrote:
I'm all for an extra 10 once in a while, but I've had 110 now I believe (woke up to 20 more), that's an insane sum. Thanks for passing it on.

I can understand, and today they sent two mails at the same time with 10 potions each. This one was caused by a bug.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:54 am

hengli wrote:
Provectus wrote:
I'm all for an extra 10 once in a while, but I've had 110 now I believe (woke up to 20 more), that's an insane sum. Thanks for passing it on.

I can understand, and today they sent two mails at the same time with 10 potions each. This one was caused by a bug.

Tell them to send some mana, things are getting scarce here mmmm

Btw, not the right place but I sent a message with my screen freezing bug, if you can take a look I appreciate.

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm

+1
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:47 pm

As a player on a newish server and who got to play the new player experience while getting these potions, I actually think this is good. This allowed me to play the game as some kind of real strategy game and not some mobile thing limited by energy. Injuries do prevent you from just spamming things until you run ouf of potions, though. Would like to suggest this as a measure for new servers, to do these kind of energy giveaways for the first days/weeks. I don't think I would have engaged myself so much in the game otherwise.

20 a day seems excessive, but as you guys pointed out, it was a bug.

Colombiadragon
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Replace them and give mana potions instead, there are hard to get and the skills drains you with only one use, furthermore quest currently don't give you mana potions, only energy and heal potions.

BeduinoAlbino
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:43 am

altough I love to receive those and keep playing, it's real that it can make it harder on aspiring guilds and low level cities.
One thing that could be done in turn to make game more enjoyable is to make enegry replenish faster... 2h for 1 energy point is too much!

Colombiadragon
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:27 pm

I think the current energy engine is good as it is, ever since I got to lvl 20 I haven't had Short on energy, having only free heroes and without using the potions. And now we have the void thing that will give us more play time