SlanithOtaku
Squire
Squire

iOS 11 Bug - Cannot Use WiFi to Login

Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:09 pm

After Updating to iOS 11 I can no longer connect to the game on any WiFi networks - 2 devices and multiple networks tested - I receive “Notice Network Connection Error.”

I can still login through LTE and I can switch to WiFi after logging in without issue. Only the login process fails over WiFi.

Everything worked fine just prior to the update. uninstalling the app and re-installing had no effect.

DevicesTested: iPad Pro 2017 Model and iPhone 6S

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: iOS 11 Bug - Cannot Use WiFi to Login

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:57 am

Checking if other players reported the same, already asked the team to take a look at this issue.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:13 pm

I can confirm this mate, I've got an apple device, updated to iOS 11 and it will not logon with a wifi connection, no issue with the 4g connection.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

SlanithOtaku
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Small Update, after moving to a completely different physical location (Home vs. Work), I was able to use WiFi again - maybe apple is keeping a bad auth token between updates? - I will follow up on Monday if the issue if gone when I return to the office.

I know the issue was not the office WiFi or firewalls where I experienced the problem as I am the network adminsitor for my office and was watching the network traffic on my Palo Alto firewalls and nothing was being blocked from my device before or after iOS 11 update.

SlanithOtaku
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Confirming, issue still occurs, only login is failing. Once the app is started there is no issue.

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:52 pm

SlanithOtaku wrote:
Confirming, issue still occurs, only login is failing. Once the app is started there is no issue.

Agreed there, if I connect on 4g and then turn on wifi I can stay in game but what data that ends up using on my phone I can only guess, I'd hope it was using the wifi.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok