Hiems
Baron
Baron

Screen freezing for 5 to 10 seconds after duel starts

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:28 am

Ok, so, it happens to me since the patch that we was able to change heroes (1.43?). I tried to send messages to support since then, been more than a month already but all I got was automated messages and after telling my problem and answering those automated questions I get no answer at all, that's why I'm posting here. Tried to uninstall, reinstall, clear cache almost everyday but nothing really works.

Here's what happens: I duel someone, we go to duel screen, I place my formation and I press start. Sometimes I will be stuck with the clock froze even if the countdown is on 40+ seconds (after I press start), sometimes it keep counting until 0. After the duel starts (when the troops are on field) I get stuck on the formation screen for 5 to 10 seconds, while my opponent is casting spells and such. My game speed up the time lost (about 5 to 10 seconds), I see the troops running faster and then I can start playing with my heroes.

It doesn't happen on sieges, only duels.

Anyone else have the same problem or somehow managed to solve it? Very frustrating to not be able to duel on a game all about pvp.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Screen freezing for 5 to 10 seconds after duel starts

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:12 am

Please send me a pm with your account info and details of your contact to our CS. I will do my best to help.

Colombiadragon
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Same problem here

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 am

+1 I get this issue but its not consistent. The servers are getting very laggy overall I have noticed.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

kean2312
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Same here i even recorded in down it happened when i fight with this particular player, i am suspecting that he is using bug. When duel start i cant do shit. Only in the formation screen. Then the next minute i lost. I tried many time when fight with him. I recorded down video on one of the fight that i tried to show Pls help

Zenokth
Squire
Squire

Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Two words, "Bad Connection"!!