JohnnyS
Squire
Squire

End Game Goal + Server Reset

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:32 am

Hello Devs, Players, Communities,
I just noticed lots of servers and some servers are less balanced / few players left already. Looking at the realm list I was like X____X

Please umm try to have a server/s wherein it has an end game or end goal or something, like in travian where there will be world wonder to build and the first one to finish will be victor then the server will reset. Another interesting feature is set of servers with different 'game modes' like x2 speed or a npc big bad race invasion

In terms of business profit I think this will benefit the company in the long run since you will have that continuity of patron privileges

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Re: End Game Goal + Server Reset

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:48 am

There are 2 posts that might help you here;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13240
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13571
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: End Game Goal + Server Reset

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 am

JohnnyS wrote:
Hello Devs, Players, Communities,
I just noticed lots of servers and some servers are less balanced / few players left already. Looking at the realm list I was like X____X

Please umm try to have a server/s wherein it has an end game or end goal or something, like in travian where there will be world wonder to build and the first one to finish will be victor then the server will reset. Another interesting feature is set of servers with different 'game modes' like x2 speed or a npc big bad race invasion

In terms of business profit I think this will benefit the company in the long run since you will have that continuity of patron privileges

Hi Johnny, as pointed out by other players please check the realm merges topic. We are working on this feature and will give more details about it in the next few days.