Zinek
Baron
Baron

Jacques needs to be seriously re-evaluated

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:17 pm

The hero known as Jacques. Also known as the one man army.

This hero is way over the level of power that he should be. I know he cost 3 energy but he honestly does the work of 12 energy worth. You could legit field him and 10 legions of troops and there would be no noticeable difference if you added 5 other heroes to support him.

Off the start of a duel he will instantly kill the enemy frontline and any hero that is unfortunate enough to be anywhere near the area he is firing. And his attacks stun? Every time I go to cast a spell Jacques just starts autoing my hero and it won't let me cast.

Jacques isn't a win more hero as other paid heroes are which is fine.

Jacques is a garenteed victory hero. If you have Jacques and the enemy doesn't you win period. If you lose in those conditions you either A didn't get your ability off and killed the enemy before they killed your jacques with a summon skill or B you are less than half the other players power.

I would very much appreciate it if we removed the concept of 3 energy heroes all together. Make them cost 1 energy and lower their power down to the earthly realm like the rest of the heroes.

There is no need to have one hero in the heavens where he decends and smites his enemies with his holy hand granades.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: Jacques needs to be seriously re-evaluated

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:30 pm

I totally support this. Something needs to be done.

Top priorities in my opinion now are: 1) nerf Jacques. 2) changes to wood, be it on academy, buildings or the way warehouse hides it. Because those 3 together are killing the game just like Jacques do.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 am

Hiems wrote:
I totally support this. Something needs to be done.

Top priorities in my opinion now are: 1) nerf Jacques. 2) changes to wood, be it on academy, buildings or the way warehouse hides it. Because those 3 together are killing the game just like Jacques do.

Awe yea a supporter. I agree whole heartedly 10/10
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

AnthonyBarnes
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 am

Most of the formats are fixed for the individuals. Challenges of the Essayservicesreviewsclub.com are implied for the forms. The term is highlighted for all humans. The part is filled for the individuals. The motive is held for all humans. The picture is done for the help of the charges for humans.