QntaQinta
Knight
Knight

Duel lost - bug

Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:43 pm

A problem appeared with duels. After deploying troops (I have saved formation) I get messages that I lost and I'm sent to capital city. My opponents were weaker than me and I keep loosing the fight.

Same issue happened to my house mates.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Re: Duel lost - bug

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:04 pm

I am having this issue aswell. Happend 3 times to me today and 3 times to one of my house mates... i cant even duel at this point
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Same thing happened to me twice now. I had deployed and hit ready. Timer ticked away and before it was up I was kicked from the fight with a surrender debuff and injured heroes.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

jemmos
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 pm

I continually get this issue. and have lost a city because of it.

Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:49 am

Just got another duel bug. I clicked a formation, spam clicked to use health/energy pots for heroes. Then it gets stuck on health pot for avalon on my screen, can't click it, can't exit it. can't do anything but watch as the countdown expires and I lose a duel to someone 300k power lower than me.

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:16 am

It happened to me as well today. 20 seconds were left on the clock to make the formation, suddenly I lost.

HallwayOrchard
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:09 pm

All over our server as well. There are rumours that this is an exploit people are using to auto-win duels. It is often the same players with whom it occurs.

deDarxo
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 pm

I also encountered this bug several times. Both in my favor and in my opponents favor.

- It generally happened when I shuffled around troops when there is still time left. Most often shortly before the timer runs out.
- But this bug also occured to me when just waiting for the timer to end without doing anything.
- The bug affects the attacker [more often] (I can't remember ever being kicked out of a duel when someone dueled me).

What I learned from it?

If you want to attack someone:
- Always have atleast 1 PvP formation ready to deploy instantly and then press the ready button fast.

If you are being attacked:
- Play the odds of your opponent experiencing the bug. When I plan to only use my heroes I always wait the timer out.