Esquire
Knight
Knight

Suggestion: Super Units Don't Disappear When Transferring Prince

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:10 pm

So it is common practice for Houses to trade Prince rank so people can train with higher unit cap. The new Super Units make this practice basically impossible, since you lose the unit if you lose the title. I am fine if I have to hold the title to build the unit, but it would be really nice if it deactivated as opposed to disappeared when I transfer the title.

This really disincentivizes teamwork and hinders House progression.
Last edited by Esquire on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion: Super Units Don't Disappear When Transferring Prince

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Not to mention that while we ask for a comeback mechanic for small kingdoms, they give exactly the opposite, making bigger kingdoms even stronger because they hold more cities, so, more super units...

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Hiems wrote:
Not to mention that while we ask for a comeback mechanic for small kingdoms, they give exactly the opposite, making bigger kingdoms even stronger because they hold more cities, so, more super units...

Yeah it doesn't make sense, it frankly seems like a bug. It just handicaps 98% of the server player base.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Hiems wrote:

Ww-ww-wwhaaat? Small kingdoms making a comeback? Not allowed in this game! Big whale kingdoms only! But ya its dumb lol make every big kingdom stronger with no comeback mechanics whatsoever. Big kingdoms already benefit from many dungeons and collectors lol

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Agreed. Its nonsense to actually disband the super unit. Simply graying out the unit until the player gains their rank back is plenty. My guess is that the devs just didn't have the infrastructure to deactivate a unit (don't think this exists anywhere else), so they made it disappear instead. Much easier for them to implement,

Tom
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:02 am

I believe there's a similar mechanism for disabling catapults when the requirements for the workshop are not met. Totally agree that super units should be locked instead of disbanded completely. It's so easy for smaller players to get left behind in this game, especially on an older server, that passing around city governor is one of the only ways for them to keep up.
-
Server 30 / Dunwulf / Direwolves / 37 cities

Destination

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:51 am

would prefer for it to get deactivated aswell

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:12 pm

I will say the units aren't that impressive, so while I stand by my assertion that the mechanic should change, my disappointment is limited because the unit isn't great at all.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:55 am

Sargon wrote:
Agreed. Its nonsense to actually disband the super unit. Simply graying out the unit until the player gains their rank back is plenty. My guess is that the devs just didn't have the infrastructure to deactivate a unit (don't think this exists anywhere else), so they made it disappear instead. Much easier for them to implement,

SUPER UNITS or MONSTER SUMMONS can be added please, overrated cos this Super units can't be

used by Marquis ranked players? DUKE/Prince EXCLUSIVE?

When can we become a DUKE then do we need to be APPOINTED by Bots as Governors?

We must be allowed to RANK UP as DUKES without any NEED for Appointing by a House Lord.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET