Nikkijane
Squire
Squire

Battle Crashes and hacking

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:59 am

I have been having trouble with the game crashing around battles, a few have been when I have hit duel before the troop screen and today one when I was trying to revive inured troops. Every time has ended up with me losing energy, potions and linari if I have need to keep playing to remove my debuff. I find it interesting that all these crashed are with players of the same colours, ones who we believe are hacking due to their unlimited heal times, unlimited gold troops, unlimited debuff removal, unlimited building rushes, energy,etc, my last older serve didn't have this many crashes around battles or people that seemed to have such bottomless bank accounts further making me believe there's hacking involved.

Nikkijane
Squire
Squire

Re: Battle Crashes and hacking

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:33 am

I'm watching said players that are hacking attack my city, instead of just standing there and battling, they battle for a bit log off, pop back up and continue. now if they were using potions wouldn't they be just standing there and putting them on and continuing to battle? why log off? Said players aren't being attacked or anything either because of the 50% power thing. So they aren't logging off because of that.

Nikkijane
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:51 am

And I battled one of them, spiders same lvl and mine and my hero abilities didn't do any damage at all, nothing. I have the screenshots to prove it

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am

Nikkijane wrote:
And I battled one of them, spiders same lvl and mine and my hero abilities didn't do any damage at all, nothing. I have the screenshots to prove it

Hi, we can't check anything you reported because we don't have details from your account, neither the players you fought or battles where these issues happened. I ask you to please get his information and sent it to me by private message so I can ask a colleague to check the logs and accounts.