Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Re: Warning: Exploit for AoC, beware of exploiters. See exploit in action in Video

Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 pm

I experienced something similar, but relating to blizzard, not tiadrin. The second my units were affected by the spell, they started fleeing the battlefield until there was nobody left standing. I believe that merely being affected by magic may cause units to break morale - this affected only the ones standing in the spells radius. Unsure if this is the same issue, because this thread seems to be tiadrin based and mine was blizzard base - but the common theme is that the troops are killing themselves by running, not actually being killed by damage. This does need to be fixed IMO - 24 hours hospital time with no coprpses on the ground and most units were at 95%+ health when they fled.

Blueynoes
Squire
Squire

Re: Warning: Exploit for AoC, beware of exploiters. See exploit in action in Video

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Apollyon wrote:
I experienced something similar, but relating to blizzard, not tiadrin. The second my units were affected by the spell, they started fleeing the battlefield until there was nobody left standing. I believe that merely being affected by magic may cause units to break morale - this affected only the ones standing in the spells radius. Unsure if this is the same issue, because this thread seems to be tiadrin based and mine was blizzard base - but the common theme is that the troops are killing themselves by running, not actually being killed by damage. This does need to be fixed IMO - 24 hours hospital time with no coprpses on the ground and most units were at 95%+ health when they fled.

On a semi-relevant note, is it me or is it kind of silly that troops that flee end up in the hospital? They're not injured, they abandoned the fight. The increased losses you take as a result of ranks breaking should be enough, why should breaking morale fill up the whole hospital?

server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:26 am

okay, so it looks like it happens when both sides are Humans?

One side has Tiardin

Other side has Elena + magical resistance....

Can other people help test this bug?

Black
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:36 am

server56johnny wrote:
okay, so it looks like it happens when both sides are Humans?

One side has Tiardin

Other side has Elena + magical resistance....

Can other people help test this bug?

In my case Elena did not have magical resistance.

server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 pm

can you confirm if it was Human Castle vs Human castle?

Black
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Yes it was

server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am

So from the looks of it. Bug happens when:

1. Both players are Human race

2. The player who has Elena (with or without magical resisitance) --- although mine has Magical resistance.

3. Opposing party had Tiardin

It kills all (mounted archers, archers, etc)