server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Warning: Exploit for AoC, beware of exploiters. See exploit in action in Video

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Warning AoC Players. There is an exploit available out there that allows the opponent to instant kill your back roll units and make them flee before hero skill cooldown.
I have lost over $200 in Gold Units from the exploit in one battle.

Background:
My heroes are much higher level with multiple bundle upgrades. All my troops and castle are 3 levels higher than his. He uses only heroes and yet within 1st second all Gold Archers/ Priests / Mounted Archers have complete morale loss and flee. This is BEFORE hero skills are finished with cooldown.
1st Video taken yesterday shows how my battle went with the exploiter.

https://youtu.be/6y6R0h95ebU

For those who say its Tiardin. Well a few things to consider. 1. Gold Mounted Archers have base HP of over 9000 and Gold Priests T8 have HP over 8000, all of this before buffs. They both died and fleed instantly before cooldown even finishes.
For those that say its a super Tiardin, a few things to consider, Gold bombardiers T8 have HP of 5300 and were not affected by this exploit for some reason.

Second, his Tiardin is only level 20, so not high enough for maxed skills. Additionally you can watch the second video with his exploit turned off.

Third, after confronting the exploiter, another player dueled him with Tier 7 NPC Archers (HP 470)
He used hero line up + troops. Yet his Tiardin barely even scratched the Tier 7 NPC Archers.

Please see the video here for proof.

https://youtu.be/wXpGKmafNSQ

I have submitted ticket on this, but have not heard back from Lilith Support. I am not sure if I even will or not. But I wanted to warn people that they may lose their entire army due to this exploit.

This is a very big exploit that needs to be fixed. This game will be ruined if more people get a hold of this exploit...can you imagine new players completely crushing the top players?

Please be warned and on the look out.
Last edited by server56johnny on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Re: Exploit? Please see video of replay.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:03 pm

I don't know this, but it looks as though it is tiadrins DoT passive that is effecting them, just way more damage than I have ever seen it do.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Apollyon wrote:
I don't know this, but it looks as though it is tiadrins DoT passive that is effecting them, just way more damage than I have ever seen it do.

It didn't effect the spiders, but yea maybe this happend. Tiadrin aura of retribution has increased damage with both magic and command and if this player was a massive p2w player that had both command and margic maxed out it could be possible it did so much damage or the game must have counted the overall magic and command of all heroes in that party but that doesnt explain why it doest affect the spiders. Or spider has to much health u cant see it go down.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Why didn't it affect the bombardiers?

The priests have way more HP than bombardiers.

Also, isn't there a limit that can be stacked on Tiardin at level 20?
My tiardin is higher level than his and MAXED Aura of Retribution but it does no where near the damage to squishy undead units.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:59 pm

It doesn't make sense, but that's the only skill I see that would start doing damage across the board without being activated, so it has to be connected somehow? If not its an exploit/hack of some sort but so much of these games are done server side to prevent stuff like that happening.

server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Here are some more information to help clarify:

1. Gold Mounted Archers are base 9000 Health before buffs (I have Avalon HP buff + I have more command overall so there should be a command HP buff as well)

2. Gold Bombardiers Tier 8 has base health of 5300 before buffs.

So if Tiardin is the one that kills theses in 1 second of game starting and before hero skill cooldown. Please explain how the Bombardiers were undamaged but yet the mounted archers + priests(higher HP than bombardiers), and things just drop dead in before hero skill could even activate?

Developers? Please explain this concept, I want to know what I'm missing.

I have all of the hero he does AND more. I even have higher stats (Most of mine are almost maxed out).

server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:44 am

Here is a video of the next day after we accused the player "No One" of exploiting / cheating.

https://youtu.be/wXpGKmafNSQ

You can see that he probably turned off the exploit, so that only explains why his same Tiardin doesn't really do any damage to 470 bronze archers, but yet instant kills 9000+HP mounted archers and priests when I dueled him.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Re: Warning: Exploit for AoC, beware of exploiters. See exploit in action in Video

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 am

It's VERY obvious something went wrong there, however I think the likelihood of it being an exploit is minimal, I would sooner assume a glitch from Liliths side of things. I'm not discounting the possibility, however exploits are usually widespread. Either way that really really sucks man, you lost a LOT of work due to an obvious bug/exploit. I hope that Lilith gives you some sort of reparations.

ATTN:Lilith Devs- Please help this guy out, there is NO logical explanation for what happened in that fight. I rewatched it multiple times and the OP is right, nothing could have effected some units but not other, weaker units.

server56johnny
Squire
Squire

Re: Warning: Exploit for AoC, beware of exploiters. See exploit in action in Video

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 am

Update on this: Developers have not responded or replied.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:23 am

have complete morale loss and flee

That really is a low life exploit by a low life hacker hope this will be stopped in the

next low life prevention update.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET