Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Map issues

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Issues with the map that i see are: Skarn and Hyral have no big city with army cap near them, closest big city is blackmore which requires castle 16 and has army cap, yellows land benefits them too much as their land pushes downwards and is far to reach and near impossible to capture unless they give up
My sollution: switch ishnars buff with blackmores, add another kingdom between yellow and purple or fix the land so its not extremely far
Make it so the orcs that yellows and athaly acquire at early levels at each kingdom as only one kingdom having it is a big advantage which is why athaly or neferek usually dominate early server
giant city kirinhal close to neferek and athaly and has army cap
Other giant cities should have army cap as well
Its minor things like these that can affect kingdoms throughout
Like yellow and purple have multiple big cities right near them which makes it hard for skarn and hyral to contest for them as only nearby big cities is ishnar and blackmore
Add some more big cities in the areas nearby
(Yes, i am a hyral player on two servers but i also play as neferek and athaly on other servers so im aware of how big the advantages really are)

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Re: Map issues

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:59 pm

I feel like just getting rid of Skarn and filling that area out would be an easy fix, and maybe put an orc camp there. As I agree that one of the biggest benefit of Neferak and Athaly is the extra area they have to explain into early game.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Aluminara wrote:
I feel like just getting rid of Skarn and filling that area out would be an easy fix, and maybe put an orc camp there. As I agree that one of the biggest benefit of Neferak and Athaly is the extra area they have to explain into early game.

I feel like removing a kingdom is not solution, would hurt the oldr servers

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Any map changes would hurt the older server imo. SO they should only be applied to new ones.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

Parugeon
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:29 am

The map has always been an issue giving huge advantages to some kingdoms while bottle necking other. Would be nice to see a larger map with mabey an extra kingdom added with the inclusion of more big and giant cities located more evenly between kingdoms.

Any big changes to map would definitely need to be started in new servers.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:34 am

Parugeon wrote:
The map has always been an issue giving huge advantages to some kingdoms while bottle necking other. Would be nice to see a larger map with mabey an extra kingdom added with the inclusion of more big and giant cities located more evenly between kingdoms.

Any big changes to map would definitely need to be started in new servers.

Altho if they merge servers and no kingdom has land and they make the cities all based off server power level then it could end up working out on the new map in “older” servers