Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Up vote or agree with post button.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:06 am

About the forum itself;
Up vote or agree with post button because the only other way is to say agree or something which detracts from a possible discussion about the post.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: Up vote or agree with post button.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:09 am

Agree.

Edit:

Because I don't think it's worth another post, I have another suggestion about the forum: moving the off-topic to a section with only off-topic, it's not good to have off-topic together with a so important part like the guides one.

Parugeon
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:57 am

I agree with this as well

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:42 am

Aluminara wrote:
About the forum itself;
Up vote or agree with post button because the only other way is to say agree or something which detracts from a possible discussion about the post.

Not a fan of this feature, it makes the forum look like Facebook with likes function and this kind of thing. If you agree with a post or you like a suggestion you can always quote them and make a comment. There is no problem with that.

Hiems wrote:
Agree.

Edit:

Because I don't think it's worth another post, I have another suggestion about the forum: moving the off-topic to a section with only off-topic, it's not good to have off-topic together with a so important part like the guides one.

Even agreeing that it would be better to have an off-topic section alone there is not really much off-topic content on that section. But I will see if I can improve this.

Parugeon
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 am

[quote="hengli"]
Not a fan of this feature, it makes the forum look like Facebook with likes function and this kind of thing. If you agree with a post or you like a suggestion you can always quote them and make a comment. There is no problem with that.

While I can see the comparison in a sence, wouldnt in make things easier for you to see where players are throwing there support or interest? Even if it was just a + and - button added beside each persons post. + representing support and - disagreement. Would certainly be easier than reading through every reply post and working out how many support or disagree with a post.

Flames
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:13 pm

I can understand hengli what he means, but i think that in a certain way it also could be good indeed.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:30 pm

also agree on this one. only makes sense in case you can only vote for topics (not comments) and in case there is 1 item per topic.
then, it gets quite close to a real ticket-system / bugtracker and each item gets a "weight", so you get an easy way to see what the community cares most about.