sunbow
Baron
Baron

[sun-9] energy recovery rate

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Right now it is 1 point every 2h, which is really not much.

I think 1 energy every hour would be a lot more reasonable.

Players use energy to fight others, so giving them more energy will increase the amount of shop items players buy.
You need more mana potions, units die more often, so you need more res etc. This would also increase the late game dynamic a bit more.

Best regards
sun

Destination

Re: [sun-9] energy recovery rate

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:42 pm

If you give people to much energy efficiency wouldnt be that important anymore, and thats the core mechanic of this game. I dont know about this one.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:44 pm

I would not call 1 energy per hour "too much". many games out there where you get energy every x minutes. discuss!

Destination

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:50 pm

im just saying that we have to be carefull with energy changes.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:54 pm

I mean if more people have more energy, the game is more active, and more activity means more likely for players to buy heroes and other stuff from art of conquest, its a win-win for AoC to do this

Azemeazed
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Not sure about energy cause you already get too much potions by quests and nothing to farm :( but i would love faster mana replenish.

There should be more content for players to stay online not just attacking with energy.
Wagons are ok but very depending on other players activity and with servers getting death its a real issue.

We need more "mini games" free of charge to keep us online.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Azemeazed wrote:
Not sure about energy cause you already get too much potions by quests and nothing to farm :( but i would love faster mana replenish.

There should be more content for players to stay online not just attacking with energy.
Wagons are ok but very depending on other players activity and with servers getting death its a real issue.

We need more "mini games" free of charge to keep us online.

This lol most people dont stay online just because either long heal times(getting better at least) or no energy

Parugeon
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:28 pm

I actually posted something similar when forum first opened and I totally agreed that it needs to be adjusted.

I suggested that from levels 1-5 could remain at 2hrs as heroes level up extremely fast in the beginning.

Levels 6-10 time of stamina recovery could be reduced to 1.5hrs because while its a little slower its still pretty easy to level to 10.

From levels 11-20 I feel 1hr per stamina would be alot more effective and justified while levels 21+ 45mins per stamina recovery would keep heroes progressing while also balancing heroes between ftp and ptw players.

Of course I feel this recovery should be mirrored with mana making for a much more active gameplay from many.

I would also like to see a small increase in heroes base stam and mana totals mabey +2. Heroes like Rose and Jacques while strong are usable only 3-4 times a day which is kind of a let down so would prefer a base increase of mabey +4-5 giving the chance to use them 6-8 times a day.