Azemeazed
Knight
Knight

Almost perfect game

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:17 am

Hello.

I have to congratz lilith team for this full of content game and it is very well planned and programmed.
I am gamer with 20ish years of gaming expirience in online games and iv really seen almost anything :)
I planned on making my own game with my programmers friends and i wanted it to be close to perfection game but it stayed just on plans :)
Nevertheless, there are or were some really great games in past but many of them if they are not true rpgs without energy, lack on content which will keep you online for longer time. Many if not all have system: spend energy, gather resourses, put things on research and build and log off. This game has nice system of robbing wagons but still it very much depends on server activity and population so finally we got to my suggestion :D :D
Why not making something to keep you online even more? And even to give you multiple choices what to do in that time. Just for example, there could appear items or resourses all over the map and when you find that item, another one appears. It will give you your personal quest and reminds to quest for holy grail since map is pretty big.
There could be many more lets call it "mini games" to keep players busy.
And now i challenge you colegue players to think of some new creative mini games in replys.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Re: Almost perfect game

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:15 am

Here some suggestions i have been thinking off:

-We all know the boss loot right? Well what about a house can train hes own 'boss' and let that guard their resources. lets say player A has to many resources and wants to protect it. he/she doesnt wanna move to the capital and hes shield is gone. Well he can add hes loot to the boss and pick it up later when he needs it. But of course other houses can attack and try to defeat this boss and get all the loot. the player who did the most damage gets the most loot etc. Of course it needs some thinking but still a nice basic idea.

- An option to do a friendly duel without losing troops with your own kingdom or other kingdoms. Ive had many times i just wanted to test my power with another player but just cant since we both don't want a hospital time for several days so having the option for a friendly duel would be nice.

- New places to explore after castle lvl 17. For me when i just started the game exploring the map was the most fun for me. Everytime my castle grew a lvl i couldn't wait to go out and explore new parts of the map and face off new bosses, but after lvl 17 it just died off. no new bosses and no new pve fights since the others one i already cleared out and so there was no new pve content left for me and i am basiscly forced to siege or to duel.

Will edit this post if i can think of more.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Azemeazed
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:57 am

I like the idea of a friendly duel. That would give us something to do in game and doesnt look so hard to make, we could also do some wages, lets say we both pay 10k gold and the winner takes it all. Ofcourse the amount of resources and a type shouldnt be something fixed but previously agreed by both duelers.

That one could pass as mini game :)

Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 am

There is a Bug and suggestions forum for this stuff :D
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

Azemeazed
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:47 am

Someone already moved my post to bugs and suggestions :)

Anyways i came up with one more idea for keeping us online for more time.

Introduce villages
We have citys of various sizes but we dont have villages.
They could be scattered all around the world and controlled by different kingdoms.
If village is in your kingdom you can gather tax from it lets say every 5 mins. Ammount of tax would be something symbolic cause point is to keep you doing something not to get insanely rich.
On each city there will be 1-4 villages depending of citys size.
If village is outside your kingdom than you can plunder it for greater reward than tax. This is so cause smaller kingdoms will get chance to keep up with bigger kingdoms cause they could farm resourses faster if they put some effort in it. We already have wagons system which work in similar way (bigger kingdoms have more wagons and smaller kingdoms can rob more) but it depends on server activity and villages are more like pve.
Why more like pve and not totaly pve? Cause players from villages kingdom can put troop in it to defend it and gain some income.
Why troop and not troops? Cause we dont want villages to become fortresses that can never be broken. Also troop should be limited to bronze one. In start you would get lets say 70% gold of troops value and in time you get extra gold from that village as long as your troop is alive.
Player can have one troop in each village in hes kingdom this way and replace one after its dead. Also player cant take hes troop back after its signed in village, it can only gather extra gold as long its alive.
Players from other kingdoms who plunder should not use energy but also should not gain honor or exp, only resourses.

As i said before these are all "mini games" to keep us online not to get insanely rich :)