FlyingScorpion
Squire
Squire

Honor Points Store

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 am

Make a store in game where you can spend honor points. Maybe cosmetic things like changing the color of your name, or buying prestigious medals that you can display. Something to show that you've got a lot of combat experience. Or....you know... put heroes into the honor store :) A lot of players want a free way to purchase heroes.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Honor Points Store

Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 am

Or add some items to be bought in the store with honour. We currently have some epics and rates and hero cards for 40k gold. We could do the same with honour it is considered a currency since it's up in the currency section. That would be nice.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Flames
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:33 pm

I think that's a great idea!
Having a small medal or item next to your name shows really off how experienced you are.
I don't know if they wanna make the hero's available through this currency since you don't have to buy this.

Maybe if this charge 30k honor for a hero so that you have to take your time to reach it.

Apollyon
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Honor store is a great idea and something to give people a reason to actually fight each other for.

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 pm

bumping this post so the developers know people still want this feature.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly

Cincinnatus
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Bumping this post so the developers know people still want this feature.

Kirkis
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Here's an idea from another game I played.

With the honour, players will be able to buy medals which give specific boosts such as an attack boost or hit point boost etc.. and players must keep upgrading their medals if they want to get the medals which cost the most. The medals would also give a title like "Warlord" or "Champion".

This would not be extremely difficult to implement and will reward players for actually fighting because at the moment, the top ranks only give half of what is promised.
Citizen of Wales and knower of nothing.

Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:19 pm

FlyingScorpion wrote:
Make a store in game where you can spend honor points. Maybe cosmetic things like changing the color of your name, or buying prestigious medals that you can display. Something to show that you've got a lot of combat experience. Or....you know... put heroes into the honor store :) A lot of players want a free way to purchase heroes.

I second that! Great idea

Parugeon
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Have some similar ideas in a slightly different post if you want to check it out
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=13083

wexacixu
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:07 am

I have an offer for those who are the lovers of Art of Conquest game. If you want to buy prestigious medals at a cheap price for your showcase then best dissertation can help out you to buy free medals with the promo codes of full waive off.