Jagroen
Squire
Squire

Wrong price in shop?

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Hello,

I am trying to purchase the 19.99$ package for 1600 diamonds so i can get jasmine rewards and a few ViP levels

the picture in store shows it is 19.99, and me being a Canadian expects it to be a bit higher due to currency conversion.

But when I tried to pay for it, said it was a 27.99 which is Higher than the price shown.

Im a little concerned, Any advice on whats going on?

Jagroen
Squire
Squire

Re: Wrong price in shop?

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Sorry for double post,

but with ITunes store there is some sort of "Royalty" payment fee that I have to pay. So the 19.99 package I want is actually 27.99+ currency conversion

No where do i see a statement for these Royalty payment fees, I feel screwed over by Apple. I now have 30$ on my itunes account that I wont use now....

on phone with apple support, they say its just image that kick9 created and prices were changed at checkout.

Right now I hate being tossed around, you guys told me its apple and now apple telling me its back to you.

Jagroen
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:07 am

Sorry, I didnt know how to get help in game so I came here first.

Sadly Im very disappointed in the response that I got.

"Hello,

We understand that these are very unfortunate circumstances. However, since the game is functioning as designed, we are unable to assist you with this matter.
We must ask that each player takes as much care as possible when using features in the game.

We hope you continue to enjoy the game."

Well, sadly not able to help on a false advertisement in the shop AND event screen is saddening.

you say its 19.99, but for me being a iPhone user its 27.99 for your "19.99" deal. how is that functioning as designed?
Unable to assist me in this matter, or Don't want to assist me...Certainly feels like you guys don't honestly care.

Asking players to take as much care as possible when using features,...
Well, I went and got 3x $10 cards for the ITunes store so I could cover the 19.99 USD fee since im Canadian.
Should have been 26.01 at the time i checked with currency rates, but for some reason its 27.99 BASE line then the currency conversion, so in total it would be 36.42 CAD.

I Don't know how anyone that is a Canadian and iPhone user could use MORE care that shows your prices set at 19.99 in the STORE and EVENT screens but at checkout it says 27.99,

I'm very disappointed in the way I have been treated so far, at first you guys sent me to deal with apple, till their customer service rep downloaded the game for himself to check the store menu inside the game and told me its just a image that you guys created and told me its false advertising.

I want to suggest that you either change your picture in the store to the PROPER pricing, or reduce the Price to what you guys have shown.

I did my job of making sure I could cover the cost + currency conversion but there was a mess up on the store side.

Jagroen
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Thank you for the 80 Jasmine soulstones and 500 exp salves as a result from this.

I am happy we both benefitted from this :).

Thanks,

Corey