Savage
Squire
Squire

Dwarf army set ups?!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:15 pm

I’m a full dwarf main and would like some assistance for siege main late game :) I’m 130k night now and could use assistance in what units and hero’s I should look into only dwarf one I have atm is Jacques

Destination

Re: Dwarf army set ups?!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:05 am

you need to get gafgar and nora as soon as possible.
Most people use 4 gold swords(loaned) for siege with as much rockets as you can fit behind.
If you want to siege on your own you can use silver mechs with as much rockets as you can.
With a really high gold cap you should use 4 gold mechs with 4-5 rockets and 3 cannons, but thats a long way.
-Rockets always gold

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Dwarf army set ups?!

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:44 am

Just like swords mech need academy 12 research "evade chance/damage mitigation" finished before they become tough. Regardless of that is always best to borrow swords and get your virion+elena ready as soon as possible. Like any race they need gold front line. But you are currently playing in 80% chinese servers so finding 4 swords everyday may be impossible task.
Right now i'm trying dwarf again but still lvl 25 and heavy spenders are lvl 30 which means they can eat my 100 golds garrison as a honor cake anytime.
I see it as a heavy p2w race because if you cant keep up with castle rush/troops level you are screwed.
As Destination said you are currently limmited to 5 rockets / 4 silver mech / 3 cannons... but this will only work untill ~lvl 9 troops before mech casualties will cost more than what you gain...
I reccomend switching human at some point unless you really love playing dwarf and loosing thousands of mithril each time you get attacked...