Sword
Squire
Squire

Need advice, stopped playing, should I start over

Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi, so I played AoC like for a week or 2 and then stopped playing for a year or something, and now I want to give it a try again but my question is:

-Should I start again in a new realm? Because everything and everyone in my current realm will be too strong for me? or it doesn't matter

-Don't remember very well every aspect of the game, but is it pay to win? should I worry if I am a F2P player?

Thanks,
Sword

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Need advice, stopped playing, should I start over

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:16 am

Yes, start on a new realm and try looking up all the little things that you can do to get ahead once on the new server. If you stopped for such a long time might as well restart on a new server unless you spend a bunch of cash on that first account on things such as heroes for example(non perishables).

It also depends on if you wanna play competitively like most of us or more like recreationally. You can definitely learn quite a bit more on the older servers since most players would have had quite a bit of experience by now. Maybe try playing on 2 servers, I have definitely benefitted from playing on different servers with different people and races.

Hope that helped.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..