Fanat1c
Squire
Squire

All human players - report for questions :)

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi guys,

Im a lich player for couple of months now, lately im starting to plan a race swapping to humans.

Im currently level 35, but i wonder how do you strong human players distribute your army cap wisely?

My main goal is PVP and sieging.

Thanks.

Lannister
Squire
Squire

Re: All human players - report for questions :)

Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Lich are known for their PvP and Dwarfs for sieging. The distribution of army cap is relatively the same. Priests and Horses take additional spots just like scorpions and spiders.

Destination

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:06 pm

I think the question was rather what gold units to build.

As human you want 4 gold swords and after you have those as much archers as you can get.
That setup is the best for siege(would not recommend trying to siege lich, everything else is fine) , but you can only pvp humans and rakans with it, do not even bother trying to beat dwarf or lich.

Fanat1c
Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Destination wrote:
I think the question was rather what gold units to build.

As human you want 4 gold swords and after you have those as much archers as you can get.
That setup is the best for siege(would not recommend trying to siege lich, everything else is fine) , but you can only pvp humans and rakans with it, do not even bother trying to beat dwarf or lich.

Thanks! that's what i wanted to know.

A few quetions tough:
1. Silver swordmans breaks fast in sieges? I was thinking to do like 2 swordmans squads + 2 archers squad. Will it last? Many of the human players in my server uses the same setup you suggested and it's seems they can sigege really well (saw them mainly against dwarf garrisons).

2. How this setup will be for void? right now with lich, time challenges are a complete nightmare.

3. Would you invest in lancers (silver)? I mean research wise and Elena's cavaliry mastery.

Thanks!

Destination

Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Silver swords will not do the job.
For time Trials this setup is not good, but swords transfer to bomber(dwarf) so it's easy to switch race for time trials.

Silver lances are garbage, finish archer and swords research first and focus on virion and Avalon. Once that is done you can think about horses.

Fanat1c
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 am

Will do. Thanks a lot

Atreus
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:53 am

late game is basically all about legionnaire sieging / ressurrect ... and gold archers.
Concentrate on Avalon and Virion, and Vega healing.

Fanat1c
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Two more questions guys;

I've been playing for 3 months now with human race and didn't get any of virion trinkets while transmuting or from void, is this the only way to get them?

Another question, how many points required on avalon skill summoning archers in order to summon gold squad?

Destination

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 am

The only ways to get them is either by transmuting, from dungeons or buying them in one of the shops on the map that sell items for alchemy stones.
You can also get them in the void and in chests.

you need to have 8 points in summon archer for that, but i would not do that since it is not really good.

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:25 pm

I have quitted the game for awhile and I seem unable to deal with the meta. Is there any way for human to beat Dwarf(who borrow Gold Sword) and Lich in PvP atm.