vinay
Squire
Squire

is that possible to attack any player stronghold when the player is in capital ???????

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:24 am

hello,

i have a question about if is it possible to attack on a player stronghold when player in capital.
i am a new so i dont know much about.

2 days before when the event was started my stronghold was attacked many times as a result
my wall was fully destroyed and my stronghold get back to the capital.
after that i upgrade the my wall but not moved from the capital but still i got attacked by player.

that time i was online so for that i saw that i am still in capital but got attacked.

so is that possible that any player can attack you or you can attack them when other player
stronghold is situated in capital ??????????

because as much as i know that area was covered in a mist so i dont understand
will anyone help me ?????????????

Varian
Squire
Squire

Re: is that possible to attack any player stronghold when the player is in capital ???????

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:35 am

Hello,

If you did an attack in the last 3 days, yes, you can get attacked even if you are in capital, with the "Attackers" leaderboard, they can do it for 3 days.
Realm 1089 : Elysium
Send PM for player ID !

vinay
Squire
Squire

Re: is that possible to attack any player stronghold when the player is in capital ???????

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Ok so this is what happen and here i think that it is some kind of bug
btw thanks for reply and give me information,
today i learn something new which i dont know the before so thank you so much

Varian
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:39 pm

No problem !!
Realm 1089 : Elysium
Send PM for player ID !

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:12 pm

vinay wrote:

Is best to move back in a city and ask someone to defend you (unless 3 days have passed) because the attackers may decide to do another run...

vinay
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:39 am

Chillblaze wrote:
vinay wrote:

Is best to move back in a city and ask someone to defend you (unless 3 days have passed) because the attackers may decide to do another run...

Ok i will do that because i am still got attacked by players
So this will be the best option to stop them

Thanks buddy

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:41 am

Even if you can't find defender chances are smaller they will walk to the city rather than chain attack safely from distance...

kumiankka
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi,

thanks for your answer. Now I understand how I lost 2300K Elixir, 1800K Lumber etc. :D

Just for to be clear, if I attack once to Guard Tower for getting only two Temple items from Activities, will I be on the Attackers List for three days also? Or do I go to Attackers List only when I attack to normal player castle?

Destination

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 pm

If you attack a guard tower they can only revenge as long as you are in the clan activity log.

kumiankka
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Thnx for the quick answer Destination :)

after devastating losses with internet connectivity problem I'm just pondering if it is reasonable at all to siege once in a day for getting two Temple items from Activities - or just wait other ways to get them. As I'm English speaking player and most of the clan are Chinese speaking, it is very difficult to borrow troops to get daily points and Temple items from Activities :)