Destination

Re: BiS Items (Void Gear Discussion)

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Kaz wrote:
Regarding Gan hero - Wouldn't it be better to use a tome that gives +1 to Nature's Blessing abillity?
If i remember correctly, the tome's name is Andorian Manuscript.

yes

Goatblaster
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:01 pm

For Yip, you have Justice Rod as BiS, for the command I'm guessing, but wouldn't the Galactic Scepter be a better choice, with it's +12 command? I know the Justice Rod has the initial cooldown reduction bonus, but Yip's ideal abilities are the passive ones, aren't they?

Kaz
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Advice needed regarding Jacuques -
At the 1st weapon im using Swifstrike Dagger (+30% attack speed).

At the 2nd weapon i'm not sure what would be better, and i'de like to hear your opions:
1. Any divine weapon with lots of Might stats
2. Moonbow (crafted weapon) which gives +20% critical hit chances, but you sacrifce quite a lot of stats you can get from other devine+ weapons.
3. Skull crasher - Great stats, Stun effect can be deadly with the +30% attack speed combination.

What do you think?

BrollyLSSJ
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:50 am

Would be nice if this guide could be updated again (heroes are missing and some new items were added to the game).

Onibaku
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:20 am

Kaz wrote:
Advice needed regarding Jacuques -
At the 1st weapon im using Swifstrike Dagger (+30% attack speed).

At the 2nd weapon i'm not sure what would be better, and i'de like to hear your opions:
1. Any divine weapon with lots of Might stats
2. Moonbow (crafted weapon) which gives +20% critical hit chances, but you sacrifce quite a lot of stats you can get from other devine+ weapons.
3. Skull crasher - Great stats, Stun effect can be deadly with the +30% attack speed combination.

What do you think?

You'll use the dragon set for him as soon as you get it. Before that, look into the Blink dagger. You get a nice stat boost with that one. You can also use the Rapier that gives increased critical as well. Just be careful with the Swiftstrike Dagger. +30% attack speed means you use ammo that much faster. This can be wasted on things like Virion during PvP. I don't even have Spray and Pay maxed for this exact reason.

johndoe666
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Will this be ever updated? We have 2 new heroes and nobody updating.

lucifer1413
Squire
Squire

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:34 am

Norton is an antivirus that helps in avoiding online threats such as harmful malware, unsafe downloads, unsafe sites. In today’s world, millions of users surf the internet every day, and there are many advantages and disadvantages of it, as well to avoid these disadvantages should be secured by the software.
For More Information Visit Our Site:
norton.com/enroll