yuchell
Squire
Squire

How to siege a castle with Dwarf Race?

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:18 am

Hello Commanders;

I am experienced to play with human race but getting stuck with dwarfs. I am trying to siege a castle with dwarfs, i use mechanics in front , and lots of sharpshooters behind when i siege a castle, if there is defence troops on walls, archers are killing my troops very easy. i know after i clear the wall troops i will attack with full siege weapons like cannons and tanks but i am having problems while i clear walls. what is your advises ?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: How to siege a castle with Dwarf Race?

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:49 am

You bring 3 cannons in the back to kill wall troops then use rockets or rifles middle have engineers tanks or mexhsuits frontlane
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

yuchell
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Zinek wrote:
You bring 3 cannons in the back to kill wall troops then use rockets or rifles middle have engineers tanks or mexhsuits frontlane

can you please share ss if you dont mind ? i dont know if because of my cannons are weak right now but they cant kill wall troops like catapults. maybe they will get stronger in time. if you can please share an ss to me or video link maybe

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 pm

I can tell you what the highest level dwarf in our House does (Castle Rank 26), although I don't have a SS at the moment. But hopefully this helps lay it out a little.

FRONT: MECHS | TANK | TANK | TANK | MECHS
MIDDLE: ROCKETS| ENGINEER (OR MECH) | ENGINEER (OR MECH) | ROCKETS
BACK: ROCKETS | SIEGE | SIEGE | ROCKETS --> Replace rockets with siege if needed.

Space heroes in as needed. Make sure your siege is spaced so it hits all walls. If they are too far right, too far left, or all placed mid they will miss units on the wall. They need to be lined up left, mid and right.

mmoseeker
Squire
Squire

Sun May 24, 2020 12:17 am

You bring 3 cannons in the back to kill wall troops

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loved browsing this page :)

Mon May 25, 2020 4:48 am

Love a good read of this blog :) Btw, if you want to know the best glo extracts online, I highly recommend this cheap quality glo vape cartridges page along with this fantastic quality glo extract forum and this great value glo extract page and don't forget this good value glo carts flavors, not to mention this essential quality glo extracts site alongside this wonderful value glo vape cartridges forum and this fantastic value glo extract profile and don't forget this top rated quality glo thc carts and this fantastic value glo carts flavors page along with this top quality glo vape cartridges page too! Refer to this Had a good read of this site :) 05194f1 site for more.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Growing fan of this article :)

Mon May 25, 2020 4:58 am

Love checking out this page :) Btw, if you want to know the best glo extracts online, I highly suggest this great value glo carts forum along with this great quality glo extracts website and this fantastic quality glo cartridges profile and don't forget this top quality glo extracts, not to mention this wonderful value glo vape cartridges site alongside this great quality glo vape cartridges forum and this recommended quality glo extract page and don't forget this good value glo cartridges and this recommended quality glo extracts forum along with this recommended value glo cartridges site too! Refer to this Love reading this blog :) 64ad2c9 forum for more.