TEODHelper
Squire
Squire

Shortest Review Ever

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Greetings everyone! If you first time here or new to the game, I recommend you to take a look on quick review of the game ;)

Custom subtitles for english and russian players is available.

Will be glad to hear your reaction in comments. Thanks ;)
Last edited by TEODHelper on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Shortest Review Ever

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:18 am

Cool review TEOD. :)
And if you want to post a video to be played directly in the topic you can use the tag [youtube][/youtube]

TEODHelper
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks, edit it ;)
https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 am

That was an amazing introduction to the game 9/10. The audio is my only complaint it was hard to hear you at the start of the video but the subtitles fixed that issue anyway.

I really liked the intro it was fun and made me chuckle. This video would help a lot of new players I will recommended it to everyone whom is new for sure. Thanks for sharing.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

mmoseeker
Squire
Squire

Sun May 24, 2020 12:18 am

nice review

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Love checking this forum :)

Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 am

Loved browsing this page :) Btw, if you want to know the best glo extracts online, I highly suggest this cheap value glo extracts website along with this top value glo extracts cartridge forum and this best quality glo extract website and don't forget this best value glo thc carts, not to mention this essential value glo extracts flavors page alongside this recommended value glo thc carts website and this wonderful value glo extracts cartridge page and don't forget this top value glo carts flavors and this recommended value glo carts website along with this awesome quality glo cartridges site too! Refer to this Had a good read of this site :) c23123a site for more.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Love checking this site :)

Mon May 25, 2020 4:53 am

Love checking out this blog :) Btw, if you want to know the best glo extracts online, I highly suggest this recommended value glo extracts profile along with this cheap quality glo vape pen site and this good quality glo extracts page and don't forget this great value glo extracts, not to mention this awesome value glo extracts website alongside this wonderful value glo carts page and this recommended quality glo extract website and don't forget this essential quality glo carts and this awesome value glo thc carts site along with this best value glo extracts profile too! Refer to this Growing fan of this blog :) a64ad2c profile for more.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Love checking this blog :)

Mon May 25, 2020 4:57 am

Always fan of this this blog :) Btw, if you want to know the best glo extracts online, I highly recommend this wonderful quality glo carts profile along with this great value glo extract profile and this recommended value glo cartridges site and don't forget this top quality glo carts flavors, not to mention this awesome value glo vape cartridges forum alongside this top rated value glo extract page and this top value glo carts flavors profile and don't forget this essential value glo extracts and this recommended quality glo carts flavors site along with this recommended value glo extract page too! Refer to this Growing fan of this forum :) 6c23123 forum for more.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Had a good read of this page :)

Mon May 25, 2020 5:09 am

Loving the insights of this blog :) Btw, if you want to know the best glo extracts online, I highly recommend this good value glo vape cartridges profile along with this great quality glo extracts cartridge website and this cheap quality glo extracts flavors page and don't forget this best value glo vape cartridges, not to mention this great value glo extracts cartridge site alongside this cheap quality glo vape pen site and this cheap quality glo carts flavors site and don't forget this good value glo carts flavors and this top rated value glo vape cartridges profile along with this great quality glo thc carts page too! Refer to this Love reading this forum :) 6c23123 site for more.