VCW
Knight
Knight

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:39 am

StudLee wrote:
Is there a way to change clan house name?

Yes first you must be Lord or minister , then just go to clan page>Details and edit.
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
1M+ Dwarf - Engine 38
Prince of Cleopolis

Magic
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:27 am

Quiro comprar a jacques como hago

Ryuu
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 pm

hengli wrote:
Why am I unable to challenge someone to a duel?
1. Your power is less than 50% of the enemy's power
2. All your heroes are injured or have no energy
3. You are under a surrender debuff. For 1 hour after being defeated, you won't be able to intercept resource shipments, attack cities, or occupy cities. You can still be attacked while in this state.

OK, that's fine. You've eliminated suicide-by-stupidity. Unfortunately, the reverse is not. Every time I've been challenged to a duel, the challenger has been at least 3 times my strength. Usually more than that. My only option is to retreat, which causes my heroes to lose a point of energy and be sent back to the capital. Which is really irritating when you're setting up for a battle with a boss monster and somebody drops a duel in your lap. Sure, I could fight it out, but when I lose (not if, when ), I'd have to spend time and resources to heal and replace the troops I've lost as well. Couldn't there be some way of eliminating those situations from occurring? Like restricting how much higher level you can be in order to challenge lower level players? I've come so close to just quitting so many times from frustration and I don't really want to do that since this is a good game and most of the time I do have fun playing it.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:12 pm

This will never happen. You can then lend to lower level lots catapults for example and he will be sieging your city undisturbed... May be the honor cost to chalenge weaker players should be way higher...