User avatar
LightStorm
Baron
Baron
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: Experienced group of returning and united players starting new.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:43 am

CaptnJack wrote:
LightStorm wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:

Sadly, yes. Sold my account to a spender like acey so he can fight on his level. Let them fight it out :)


Why would players follow a sell out?


Because the server was pretty much dead already and i got offered an amount i couldnt refuse. 95% moved to a new server after a while because the game gets to boring late game on most servers. Ofcourse some exceptions. Also, people font follow me, im just a pilon in the group.


If the game is that boring, why start over?

95%... You poll a 100 players and find 95 of them moved to a new server to come up with that number?

Doesn't matter if it's $1 or $10,000. It's not about price, it's about integrity. It's enough reason not to follow your entire group. It's reason to toss up a warning sign on your name. Someone might work hard to build themselves up to compete, only to see it's best pilon take a quick buck to trade in their house, friends and community. You wonder away counting your cash not caring that the pilon was actually a table leg.
LightStorm
 
CaptnJack
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: Experienced group of returning and united players starting new.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:45 pm

LightStorm wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:
LightStorm wrote:

Why would players follow a sell out?


Because the server was pretty much dead already and i got offered an amount i couldnt refuse. 95% moved to a new server after a while because the game gets to boring late game on most servers. Ofcourse some exceptions. Also, people font follow me, im just a pilon in the group.


If the game is that boring, why start over?

95%... You poll a 100 players and find 95 of them moved to a new server to come up with that number?

Doesn't matter if it's $1 or $10,000. It's not about price, it's about integrity. It's enough reason not to follow your entire group. It's reason to toss up a warning sign on your name. Someone might work hard to build themselves up to compete, only to see it's best pilon take a quick buck to trade in their house, friends and community. You wonder away counting your cash not caring that the pilon was actually a table leg.


The game is not boring, the endgame is. You know the difference.

I dont have exact Numbers but i can tell you that an insane amount of people leave the server to start over because they know they can do better now.

You are now telling me that you are still playing on your first server you started on? Stop making this into a stupid discussion. All groups will have leaders that have played on multiple servers. Thats how you gain experience. The leaders on my server failed and the server is more Farmville instead oc art of conquest. Why should i not start over?
 
User avatar
Chillblaze
Baron
Baron
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: Experienced group of returning and united players starting new.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:59 am

I have to agree with Jack. First few days or 2 weeks is fun. Afterwards its very stale game... Especially with those towers now there is barely a city taken by force and only migration transfers occur.
Waiting for a merge is stupid because they become 2 colors or farm even quicker. Some don't have population by then.
Basicly only poor souls who spent too much money are left in those servers. He got rid of the acc just in time.
Not to mention I meet new and old friends on every fresh realm so your arguement is vague Light.
Jack If you need help with initial settlement and haven't started yet pm me server/color/house.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein
 
CaptnJack
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: Experienced group of returning and united players starting new.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:58 am

Chillblaze wrote:
I have to agree with Jack. First few days or 2 weeks is fun. Afterwards its very stale game... Especially with those towers now there is barely a city taken by force and only migration transfers occur.
Waiting for a merge is stupid because they become 2 colors or farm even quicker. Some don't have population by then.
Basicly only poor souls who spent too much money are left in those servers. He got rid of the acc just in time.
Not to mention I meet new and old friends on every fresh realm so your arguement is vague Light.
Jack If you need help with initial settlement and haven't started yet pm me server/color/house.


Thanks for your input Chillblaze.
The plan is to bring all those old and new friends together on this new server that we will start on next saturday. If you wish to join, join the discord to Get more information.
 
Jeepio
Squire
Squire
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:19 am

Re: Experienced group starting march 17th!

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Unless there are no Chinese on that server, it might be fun. If there are Chinese, you are doomed from the beginning. I have been on five servers so far and every server they gather together to fukc with the 'foreigners'. World Chat is Chinese chat. They outspend you and outnumber you. I'm glad I prevented a colleague of mine to play this game, unless he wanted to have a bit of fun the first few weeks. After that: no chance.

As soon as you start, take a minute to post the realm here, I might want to take a look ;-)
 
CaptnJack
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: Experienced group starting march 17th!

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:30 am

Jeepio wrote:
Unless there are no Chinese on that server, it might be fun. If there are Chinese, you are doomed from the beginning. I have been on five servers so far and every server they gather together to fukc with the 'foreigners'. World Chat is Chinese chat. They outspend you and outnumber you. I'm glad I prevented a colleague of mine to play this game, unless he wanted to have a bit of fun the first few weeks. After that: no chance.

As soon as you start, take a minute to post the realm here, I might want to take a look ;-)


Thats why we have been recruiting for a pretty long time to get the amount of people we need to hopefully fight this. We are also closely in communication with support about when english or chinese servers will open. Some servers are apparently blocked for most chinese if they have joined multiple chinese servers before. We are lucky to have about a dozen big spenders in the group as well, so we’ll see what happens. We are looking forward :) i will definately post the server number here when we are clear about what server we will join.
 
Zeus
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Re: Experienced group starting march 17th!

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Yo. I have a house of 50ish people who are looking to join me in starting on the next new realm (1220) if you guys are interested joining together. Let me know, a lot of experience, some spenders.
 
CaptnJack
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: Experienced group starting march 17th!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:35 am

Zeus wrote:
Yo. I have a house of 50ish people who are looking to join me in starting on the next new realm (1220) if you guys are interested joining together. Let me know, a lot of experience, some spenders.


We are at almost 150 members. Join the discord and i can make a channel to discuss some things :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests