Quantum
Baron
Baron

Do you want to grow quickly? (server 1044, Neferak)

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Our house (name: Immortals, English primarily) is looking for more members. Neferak (yellow) controls the whole map on the server (with no resistance, just some robbing). It is a very good server for if you want to grow quickly with an active house (30-40+ active members, 6 cities currently). Or just to try out a new race, we welcome anyone who is active and contributes :).

Some details:
- We use a weekly rotating governorship for our cities. Anyone that is active and participates gets a chance to become governor. Maybe we will change this after a merge, but for now that is not very relevant.
- The server is dominated by Chinese houses. We are one of the few houses with mostly non-Chinese players. Language is English, although we have Russians, Spanish, South Americans, etcetera. Truly an international house.
- Anyone interested in some discussion about the finer nuances of how the game works (or knows that well), I'd definitely be interested in those :).

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Re: Do you want to grow quickly? (server 1044, Neferak)

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Small update:
- With the Christmas event currently going on it's a good opportunity to join as we can provide you with borrowed troops to help you hit relatively strong christmas armies.
- There is a civil war going on, so the map is no longer under complete control.Our house itself is mostly staying out of it though, so quick growth still possible (and we got our 7th city :)).

sabdullahaziz
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:14 pm

i am in Username: DarkLord :)

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey, I can't easily look you up; so apply to our house (we are in the top ten :)).

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Anyone interested in migrating to our merged 1027-1051 server, feel free to add me as friend in-game (#6281639) to discuss. We are in the purple kingdom with a house with 20 cities and 155 active international players and would naturally welcome more active players. The house is partly Chinese though and the server is dominated by Chinese players, so if you are not ok with that, this is not for you. Note: The cost of server migration apparently is about 1500 Linari for anyone that isn't in the top 50 of the target server and the feature will probably be released in a week or so.

Quasar911
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:12 am

@Quantum, i am a very active player but the house/server i am on is letting me down and i seem to be getting garrison smashed hourly,
id love to some somehere more active, and stronger,