REEVAN82
Squire
Squire

PROJECT MIGRATION: To all the "INTERNATIONALS" out there

Fri May 03, 2019 12:01 pm

hi,

i would want everybody reading this post and actively playing this game to rapidly write an affirmation if you'd be willing to migrate down to any server?

apparently there exist chinese "networks" which coordinate migrations and thus ruin the game for a lot of us "english-speakers" unfortunately.

if we get enough affirmations we could maybe try to coordinate a massive mirgation and for once be a majority on the realm we "invade".

so i start:

name: REEVAN

realm: 3005

level + core-power: 40 + 1100

PS: i posted the same thread on the REDDIT- "ART OF CONQUEST" forum.

Apeiron
Squire
Squire

Re: PROJECT MIGRATION: To all the "INTERNATIONALS" out there

Wed May 08, 2019 1:17 am

Top!

Balerion
Squire
Squire

Re: PROJECT MIGRATION: To all the "INTERNATIONALS" out there

Tue May 28, 2019 4:36 am

REEVAN82 wrote:
hi,

i would want everybody reading this post and actively playing this game to rapidly write an affirmation if you'd be willing to migrate down to any server?

apparently there exist chinese "networks" which coordinate migrations and thus ruin the game for a lot of us "english-speakers" unfortunately.

if we get enough affirmations we could maybe try to coordinate a massive mirgation and for once be a majority on the realm we "invade".

so i start:

name: REEVAN

realm: 3005

level + core-power: 40 + 1100

PS: i posted the same thread on the REDDIT- "ART OF CONQUEST" forum.

Yep, happened to 1343 but we fought back and won. It is ruled by an English speaking house, the merge is happening soon so there will be war