Xiao
Squire
Squire

Drake event / matchmaking / kingdom power

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello,

The matchmaking of the Drake event is totally unbalanced. When we were merge with other realm 35 of the world top 50 (core power) gather in one kingdom. This is not even a little bit equally between the kingdoms. The fun goes completely lost....

If some merge Happen the Power of every kingdom should be nearly competitive with each other and not one kingdom can hit everyone like they want cause all whales protect each other..

This is not more a good balanced game or something. With this gameplay most players will left.... my will to play the game and the fun goes totally down like the most one in our server now

Destination

Re: Drake event / matchmaking / kingdom power

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:09 am

You cant really prevent people from teaming up though, whether or not they are in the same kingdom doesnt matter much there.

Xiao
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Teaming up in one kingdom is another thing than the chosen realm that have to merge together. This is one thing that the developer can adjust

Xiao
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:34 pm

If already 80 percent of the world top 50 are in one kingdom why more and more can join...
If the average of the core power have a difference of more than 100k plus it is not even a little bit balanced.
Cause we had 3 more citys suddenly we get rank 1 and all join the other kingdom with the most top ranked players. I don't see the strength count much...

Xiao
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Destination wrote:
You cant really prevent people from teaming up though, whether or not they are in the same kingdom doesnt matter much there.

I don't complain about teaming up. The servers that put in a group for drake also how the kingdom ranking are calculated is not balanced